Switching from Earth Juice to Roots Oraginic

• Thread starter Mauihaole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mauihaole

With the Ph being so unstable with EJ and this being my 1st grow in 4 yrs Ive decided not to use EJ but to use Roots Organic line instead. I have alredy decided to use RO soil instead of FFOC.
Have you used either line of nutes and what results have you had with either line?
Do you think this is a wise choice why or why not?
Does the RO nutes have better results than EJ or is it just easier with the Ph being more stable easier to get a hold of ect?

M

Mauihaole

Sorry bout putting nute thread here but this will be an outdoor run mabe a couple week indoor veg under 4 bulb t5. Thanks guys

J

joedaphish

thats funny that youre considering that switch because i was actually ready to try running the earth juice line up after runnin all roots products for the past three runs. I worked at a hydro store too so i had good insight into what line to run. So far with roots ive been able to skip out on checking ph period as it has a tendancy to buffer ph when run with pro mix. since your outdoor i dont know if this would be a similar case with outdoor soil or not but id love to know what you find out

Top Bottom