Switching from Veg to flower, 1st indoor grow. Any hints and tip from the OGs out there to help me out? 😎🤞

• Thread starter The_word
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The_word

The_word

I am about to hit the switch to 12/12 is there any advice/ pitfalls/ tips that could help me out. I am growing in a 1mx1mx1.8m Mars Hydro setup with a Mars Hydro FC-E 3000 300W LED Grow Light Medical Lamp. I use biobizz nutrients (topmax, bio grow, bio bloom and alg-A-mic see pic below) they are in biobizz Light mix soil in 11l fabric pots. Currently on week 7 of veg. I need advice as well on dehumidifiers. I have them in a natural wine cellar which has a very high RH, I need recommendations for a good cheap efficient dehumidifier that can last at least 4 or 5 days without emptying. TIA lovely people

Switching from veg to flower 1st indoor grow any hints and tip from the ogs out there to help
Switching from veg to flower 1st indoor grow any hints and tip from the ogs out there to help  2
Switching from veg to flower 1st indoor grow any hints and tip from the ogs out there to help  3
The_word

The_word

You are gunna have a jungle in there when I flip they will double or even triple in size I would do a light defol and lollipop on them girls let a bit of airflow through em nice job👍
Was thinking that lol Only problem is that I need time to let them recover and they will get even bigger. What do you think?

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Was thinking that lol Only problem is that I need time to let them recover and they will get even bigger. What do you think?
I think they are packed wall to wall so airflow during flower is a must u will be surprised how big they get I reckon👍

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Yes it will but some will outpace others giving a layering if trimming some leaves..Not Ideal but gotta do what ya gotta do. Any chance of mothering a couple free up some room?

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I am about to hit the switch to 12/12 is there any advice/ pitfalls/ tips that could help me out. I am growing in a 1mx1mx1.8m Mars Hydro setup with a Mars Hydro FC-E 3000 300W LED Grow Light Medical Lamp. I use biobizz nutrients (topmax, bio grow, bio bloom and alg-A-mic see pic below) they are in biobizz Light mix soil in 11l fabric pots. Currently on week 7 of veg. I need advice as well on dehumidifiers. I have them in a natural wine cellar which has a very high RH, I need recommendations for a good cheap efficient dehumidifier that can last at least 4 or 5 days without emptying. TIA lovely people
Also they look a tad droopy end of light cycle or maybe a touch overwatered dunno much about led but I think u need more magnesium aswell touch of yellowing in your leaves more down low though so u probably on top of it now good luck with your grow hope you get a bountiful harvest👍 Also I don’t know of to many dehumidifier that only need emptying every 5 days but u can get a continuous drain one of you have somewhere for the water to drain to.

The_word

The_word

Also they look a tad droopy end of light cycle or maybe a touch overwatered dunno much about led but I think u need more magnesium aswell touch of yellowing in your leaves more down low though so u probably on top of it now good luck with your grow hope you get a bountiful harvest👍 Also I don’t know of to many dehumidifier that only need emptying every 5 days but u can get a continuous drain one of you have somewhere for the water to drain to.
Cheers! How do you control the plants when they are in flower? Should I continue to use lst? I am worried they are going to get too big now lol. Hopefully the airflow should be improved.

20220821 113428
20220821 113435
20220821 115604
20220821 120547
20220821 122630
20220821 123129
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Cheers! How do you control the plants when they are in flower? Should I continue to use lst? I am worried they are going to get too big now lol. Hopefully the airflow should be improved.
Yea bend n shape it right up till the buds start setting if u want to right up till the end of the stretch your girls looking healthy mate👍 You have cleaned em up under their skirts perfectly and they will reward you no larf bigger buds up top your doin a great job.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I do see the slight start of tip burn on the very ends of your leaves so just be a little careful with your ec if they in coco make sure your getting a bit of runoff every water man they are gunna blow up now when u flip em

The_word

The_word

I do see the slight start of tip burn on the very ends of your leaves so just be a little careful with your ec if they in coco make sure your getting a bit of runoff every water man they are gunna blow up now when u flip em
You weren't wrong, they have grown 10 cm in 4 days. Not sure how the fuck I am going to keep them under control hahahaha They have already started sprouting hairs, i didn't think this happened until like week 2. Is it possible to slow them down in any way? Thanks again for all the advice. Bit the bullet and invested in a top end dehumidifier so I am hoping it will make the environment more manageable and can start to work on my VPD levels. Peace

20220824 162839
20220824 162925
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Nah there is nothing u can do only keep your lights off temp about the same as lights on that will stop the stretch a bit but nothing will stop it completely all good just let it go if you have the height in your grow space if not just keep training them they lookin good👍

Top Bottom