switching nutes in middle of grow..

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I ran out of Heavy 16 part B yesterday(the sent a 5 liter part A and 4 liter part B), and have some Sensi Bloom A/B left from a grow a while back. Could I cause a problem changing out nutes in the 2 week of flower if I switch? The main problem I see is the EC level change, and of course the different formula. Heavy allows for very high EC levels. In the 2nd week, light feeding is at 1.88EC. Which is near the very top of Sensi bloom feeding schedule for the 5th week. I would drop down to the correct EC with Sensi. I will be ordering more Heavy 16, but it will take a week at least to get.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I ran out of Heavy 16 part B yesterday(the sent a 5 liter part A and 4 liter part B), and have some Sensi Bloom A/B left from a grow a while back. Could I cause a problem changing out nutes in the 2 week of flower if I switch? The main problem I see is the EC level change, and of course the different formula. Heavy allows for very high EC levels. In the 2nd week, light feeding is at 1.88EC. Which is near the very top of Sensi bloom feeding schedule for the 5th week. I would drop down to the correct EC with Sensi. I will be ordering more Heavy 16, but it will take a week at least to get.

I'm a organic soil guy, but my gut tells me a ph'd water feeding followed by ramping up the new nutes should work. I think what you are proposing to do is switch to sensi then back to heavy when you get your order?

outwest

Top Bottom