Switching Nutrients

• Thread starter bb74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bb74

So I want to switch my nutrients from X nutrients to Nectar for the Gods, My question is should I do a complete switch or just switch one plant and test it, what are your suggestions?

alaskind

alaskind

I believe in going with the 'Ol test and control method while making changes in a grow. So do a side by side grow with everything else as "equal" as possible and U will have the most belivable answer U can obtain.

F

FooDoo

Water in nutrients , from what I've read on these And other boards, isn't really organic

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

if u want to grow organically then mix up a good soil its alot cheaper to go that route as well. im doing a few tests this year myself since i have never grew organically either to see what i like best. im doing 1 100% organic living soil,1 organic and material salts combined(foliar organic & soil feed with syntheics)and last 1 full material salts to see who comes out on top for what i like the best. here is the soil mix i used this year and its water only till harvest. This soil mix will grow lush and healthy plants and serve as a complete soil with nutrients that will last at least 1 year with back to back harvests.

1 Part Worm Power

1 Part Sphagnum Peat Moss

2/3 Part Pumice

1/3 Part Rice Hulls

Nutrients in the soil:
Acadian Kelp Meal @ 1/2 Cup per cubic foot

Neem Cake and Karanja Cake 50/50 Mix @ 1/2 cup per cubic foot

Crustacean Meal @ 1/2 cup per cubic foot

Gypsum Dust @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

Brix Blend Basalt @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

Glacial Rock Dust @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

Oyster Flour @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

Power OG

Power OG

Water in nutrients , from what I've read on these And other boards, isn't really organic
Nectar for the gods is 100% organic bro. Its basically all of your super soil amendments already enzymaticly broken down, and it's readily available. Its definitely 100% organic and is a awesome line been using for over a year and half now.
Positive Vibes and Respect

F

FooDoo

Nectar for the gods is 100% organic bro. Its basically all of your super soil amendments already enzymaticly broken down, and it's readily available. Its definitely 100% organic and is a awesome line been using for over a year and half now.
Positive Vibes and Respect

I don't grow soil or organic, just telling you what all the best growers that do on this forum have preached. Look at members like waayne. You'll never catch the top tier guys using this or any nute line. Its all about a good soil and teas

Power OG

Power OG

I would agree with that statement but makin goo is a excellent grower and use many lines as well as many top tier growers. But that's besides the point, I grow with nectar and have for awhile and it's 100% organic. I just started mixing my own Coots mix, so I agree but have seen top tier growers with multiple styles. My 2 cents
Respect bro
I don't grow soil or organic, just telling you what all the best growers that do on this forum have preached. Look at members like waayne. You'll never catch the top tier guys using this or any nute line. Its all about a good soil and teas

F

FooDoo

Sorry i didnt phrase that correctly. I meant top organic growers. Goo isn't organic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom