Switching to coco coir, help.

• Thread starter Kendallj24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendallj24

Kendallj24

I was thinking about switching to coco coir instead of soil. But I was wondering since coco has no nutes, will my fox farm trio & cal mag be all the nutrients I need start to finish? Does it matter if I have the soil trio and not the hydroponics line? Also has anyone tried nukeheads flower package nutes?

Sativajoe

Sativajoe

Canna Coco,. Start to finish,,1Ml per litre,, when the plant is only small up to say a month 5 weeks of age,, then increase to 2 mil per litre for the rest of the grow. When flower time comes along ad 1 Ml of Canna PK-13/14 for the first 2 weeks,, then again for one week at week 5,, and you will be sweet

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Switching to Coco I would recommend using Canna Coco Pro Plus and Canna nutes for your first Coco grow, they're a bit more expensive but worth it in the end in my opinion, learn the Coco the easy way first and then experiment after.

Leavestoburn

Leavestoburn

Switching to Coco I would recommend using Canna Coco Pro Plus and Canna nutes for your first Coco grow, they're a bit more expensive but worth it in the end in my opinion, learn the Coco the easy way first and then experiment after.
How many times do you water your plants?

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
How many times do you water your plants?
Every day at least once, later in the grow twice a day and always to run off 20% except from the very beginning/first week to 10 days from seed/seedling stage, where I only use ph'd water with Canna Start.

Top Bottom