Switching up my Adavanced Nutes line up???

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Surfr

I am going to try a couple experiments with AN and I have a couple questions for you guys..

The Sensi Grow and Bloom has Fulvic and Humic already in it and I hear great things about the Sensi 2-part. Do you guys think I could cut out the Grandmas Enggys Humic and Fulvic if I use the Sensi 2-part instead of the Iguana Juice grow and bloom?? If the Sensi has plenty humic and fulvic acids already in it, then I can cut out the other stuff and save a bunch of money.

So My line up would look like this:

Sensi Bloom A+B
Sensi Grow A+B
Bud Candy
Tarantula
Piranha
Organic B
Hygrozyme
H&G Roots Excelurator

I don't want this thread to get cluttered up with bullshit, so keep the anti AN shit to yourselves. Thank you and have a great day

S

Surfr

I have also been contemplating about replacing some of the AN additives with the Roots Organics additives.. Anyone have any experience with this??

S

snapabowl421

well im using Sensi Grow A+B plus B-52 and i love it.... and so do my mothers...

and for budding i use,

sensi flower A+B
big bug
carbo load
over drive..

love them all...

M

Malachi

I am switching to a mostly AN lineup next grow, my buddy turned me on to a great lineup. I am going to be running Sensi Flower A&B, (Bud Blood) first 2 weeks of bloom, (Big Bud) 4 weeks of peak flowering, (overdrive) last 2 weeks feeding, carbo load for the final 4 weeks, and botanicare cal/mag throughout the duration he had huge yields last time using this lineup

T

trugreens

Not much I can add here.

If I were you, I'd stick with the Advanced Nutrients. While I'm sure you can mix things up and things would still work out, I think sticking with one brand is sometimes the best way to go. That way, things don't overlap and you don't overload your plants.

Companies make sure that their products work together, I mean, that makes the most sense, right?

GOod luck on your grow - so good to see a board of people who are using the same things I'm using. Always makes me feel like I'm on the right track - and I've been doing this for years now.

My faves:

Sensi A&B
Voodoo Juice
Bud Blood
Bud Candy
Sometimes Final Phase

:movie

M

mMmTHC

is AN better then foxfarm nutes..

Grow Big Hydro
Tiger Bloom
Big Bloom
Open Sesame
Cha Ching
Beasdtie Bloom
------------------

Going to the hydro place tomorrow to pick up everything
I onlt got the grow big hydro.. I could always bring it back tomorrow and be like
listen I will buy everything else today if you let me bring this back..

This is my 1st time just looking for the right easy stuff for...

Sorry if I clogged your thread I was looking at the products u were and wanted options with it...

cheers..

J

Jalisco Kid

I will not get into AN, but if you were to use it the 3 part gives you much more control. JK

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I like to use B52 along side the F1.. I also spray my plants and see good results with the F1 and B52.. revive is a must to have with young baby plants.. it gives them the start they need and a liter can last a long time as you use small amounts..

I

Iouka

My brother and I were turned on to AN nutes since the first day we walked into our local hydro store. My brother started out with the three part Grow Micro Bloom. Then as I was just amazed at the results he was getting w just those three nutes. I have compared his grow to my brother in laws crop and for someone has been growing years longer than we have and my brothers first plants looked healthier and stronger than his Canna line grow. I now have jumped on board w him and are currently using An nutes to our full adavntage here's the line up Sensi A&B Grow/Bloom,B52,Big Bud Powder, Bud Candy,Final Phase, and will be adding bud blood as well. Cant wait to see the results w our 12 lovely Blue Dream ladies. Stick with AN you wont be disappointed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom