Swollen root?

• Thread starter GrowGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGoat

GrowGoat

Hey fellow growers. Having some concerns with my current grow. My buds don’t feel like they are filling out and I just started week 5. I’m already seeing some orange hairs and I’m not sure what’s going on. Here’s some background

7 week veg
Pro mix
Heavy 16
Temps are 74
600 watt hortilux
1.5 distance from canopy

Seen a flier or two. But caught them... it looked like a fungus gnat. I have a pic. Applied BTI haven’t seen one since.

Trees look green with a thick stalk. Just small heads for week 5. Heat humidity not any issue.

I examined my soil with my naked eye and haven’t seen anything moving in the soil. I’ve dug a few inches deep and nothing. I’m not sure if my roots are swollen but it did catch my eye. Here’s a pic

Anyone have input or thought.

Swollen root
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your root looks fine... they sometimes do that. Your buds don't usually fatten up until the end of flowering. You will see new white hairs as well as the drying ones, which is also normal. FWIW, in my experience, buds fatten up and taste best if left on the plant as long as possible. Don't go by the "recommended" flowering period provided by the seed sellers as they often understate the flowering time to appeal more to cash growers.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey grow goat , what strain are you growing ? Seeds ? Clones ? Reg or fem or autoflower ? , which company ....
Answer not necessary , just curious ,
Also the answer might give some insight as to how long you should expect full buds , indicas ans sativas grow differently , some stack bud on early , many fill in much later ,

Top Bottom