Symphilids from canna coco

• Thread starter DrCALIGREENTHUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

What came in my canna coco

Wtf am I the only one that keeps running into some crazy ass shit
I looked on the bottom of my 4x4 smart pot lining and saw some white super skinny little caterpillar looking bugs crawling on my roots that tapped out.
Never seen them before in my garden and later were verified with a scope to be Springtails* thanks mood

Only thing it could be from new to my garden is the canna coco, and unfortunately I have a shit ton of it
Thank god Im just vegging, in a week, but there is some discoloration of my older plants

I was foolish to think it wasn't gonna hit my garden because I haven't seen others affected by it vs all the other well known pests. lol

sad thing is I see it in new coco I bought as well as some old. all canna coco
;(

Damn you canna!!!!!! you need to step up your game

Now to decide what I want to hit all my coco with. I stocked up and just about everything for a world war If I have to. everything from met 52, caps bennies, azamax, imidia 2f, spectracide, sns 203 drench, gnatrol, the works.
(these assholes give me nightmares :giggle)

Too many treatments in fact Im overthinking which one to use lol
anyone else have issues with these fuckers and success with any of my listed products?

Thanks in advance farm

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

u sure they are not springtails bro

Niceeee thanks for the heads up I guess they are springtails I got one on its back to see the furcula Im guessing thats the dead give away +1
bro those syphilids sound like a nightmare waiting to happen
so i see both sides with little debate about them being beneficial and them not being?
How can that be possible?

either way these a bastard are gonna get nuked with one of my drenches lol

M

moodster

no m8 springtails are beneficial if you try to kill them it will cause more harm i get loads every run m8 no worries

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

You still have them in your soil? have you drenched at all?

How can it be harmful to knock out the springtails as well as some gnats here or there I see flying around?

Thanks man

monkeymun

monkeymun

Springtails are definitely beneficial. Part of natural soil ecology.

Latest posts

Top Bottom