SYN pipes?

• Thread starter DEKA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DEKA

Has anyone ever heard of this company, SYN? I am in the market for a new piece and the only brand my local shop carries is SYN. I was looking at ROOR and Illadelph. I just want something simple like a beaker bottom, maybe 14" or 18". I want smooth smoking without too much filtration (I like the quality of what I smoke and don't want it over-filtered). Large diameter downstem is a must. Please post any suggestions.

P.S. The shop did have a pretty awesome bubbler with a pull out carb, its frosted, she said its a SYN but I like Illadelph's bubbler. What to buy, what to buy.

D

DEKA

I am going to my local smoke shop later and look at them again. I like the length of the 14 but the downstem diameter of the 18. My lungs arent what they used to be so the longer the hit, the worse for me. I just want a nice, smooth, clean hit with the least effort and work on my lungs as possible.

hubcap

hubcap

personally, speaking only for myself, i feel roors are WAY overpriced.

id buy something totally custom from a local (trusted) headshop. even online.
a TRUE one of a kind (not just a different metallic sticker) made with love and care.
....and has the same durability and functionality.

just my take on it tho.

personally, id smoke a graffix and be happy.

**edit:
as long as the bowl is glass. :)

:)

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
With ya on that hub. I don't own a roor and don't see myself owning one anytime soon. Not knocking them at all, just not for me. I collect a lil, so for me i want quality and design. My daily driver is an SG Sov 8 arm straight. And i'm totally with you on customs made with love. Here's my first true "custom." No longer have it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3As_x6CDL4

hubcap

hubcap

i never did understand the roor rage.
soooo many other bongs/'brands' with the same (or better) quality and same 'gadgets' ..............................at MUCH cheaper prices.

....i just dont get it......
and yes, ive smoked outta a few of em.

D

DEKA

Thanks hub. Johnny has been helping me sort this out. If you have any suggestions on sites or brands, let me know, thank you.

S

Syn

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, our web site is overpriced but we do that so we don't undersell the retail shops that carry them.

Alot of the store have quite a bit better prices. I think I know where your going and she's pretty nice. What piece were you looking at?

FatMike

T

thc4sim

Ahh Syn, Welcome to the Farm!!

nice to see another blower onboard!!,
be nice to grab a piece from you one day bro!, your stuff is sick!

:RastaBong:

S

Syn

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bro, I have some truely interesting stuff to post soon........

D

DEKA

Hello, syn. I have been very busy with work lately and have not been able to come online as often. I was looking at the beaker bottom and straight tube. I am probably going to the store you think I am. I was also interested in your inline ashcatcher. The woman working at the store was knowledgeable about your products. I have forgotten but what is the thickness available with your pieces? Thank you for your response.

N

Nuglover

They are some nice pieces. I haven't smoked out of glass in a long time. I just can't see paying that much for something that's gonna break the first time my wife knocks it over on the floor. I'd love to have one, I'm just too nervous about it breaking. I'd just as soon spend the extra dough on good genetics.JMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom