Syrian by the real seed company

• Thread starter Stonerbudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

So I wasn’t going to post these 2 Syrian plants that I was growing in solo cups because the first 2 I grew out had mutations so I wanted to see if it was just a bad batch or genetics in general.1st picture is of the plants I have going and the other pictures were the first 2 that grew out mutations and died at week 3ish.But these 2 are okay they are growing inside my 3x3 tent with my other plants in veg and they are getting cal mag and full dose of trio flora by general hydrophonic watered every day. Temp is 76 And humidity is 64% week 5 now .

Syrian by the real seed company
Syrian by the real seed company 2
Syrian by the real seed company 3
Syrian by the real seed company 4
Syrian by the real seed company 5
AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

"Watered every day."

have you tried taking one and watering it every 3-4 days?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

id think by the name one issue right off is the envoriment, syria is pretty much a desert i thought ,you arent gonna find much humidity there ,at least there was none when i was next door .
next they need room to spread there legs, solo cup challenge is great if that what your after ,but if it is from the area i think they need to spread out ,that could cause some of what you all mutations.
another factor is the heat there is in the desert area, 77 is kinda cool for the plant if it is true syrian weed .
one thing for sure there needs to be leg room for the plants

Top Bottom