Systemic pesticide safe for use in DWC res??

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

All out of options and need something quick. Got lazy.. Well busy with real life and these lil white flies got me! Lost a whole harvest to brown fungus carried by the lil leaf suckers and most of my next batch but i kinda got the lil basterds in check at least for the fliers anyway i need something to stop the leaf sucking larvae they lay on the underside.
So far it seems the bayer advanced 3in1insect,disease and mite control has been the only thing thats really effected them. Altho i have also been spraying with azamax and sns 203 can any of these includeing the bayer be used directly in the res? If so how?
If not what have u used or are u useing if anything inside your res in combat to fight these lil whitefly fuckkers?
Anyone?

souf69

souf69

imo- I would shy away from using bayer in a res. More of a one treatment here and there. Bayer has nicotine in it and it kills colonies. Ive seen people turn goods into schwag using it to much. Others will chime in im sure.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea the bayer was last ditch effort man ur damned if u do and damned if u dont, i dont want to use it anymore and im not going to if i dont have to the problem is the whiteflies when infested will also turn your goods into schwag and then wipe ur whole crop out with a the other diseases they carry it sucks man.
But yea id like to find something safe and effective i can put directly in my res theres gotta be something??

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Would SNS 203 be appropriate in a recirculating reservoir? Active ingredients are plant essential oils.

souf69

souf69

Maiden, never used sns, but i hear its works well. Im on the pure nutrients three way wagon right now.
Havent seen white flies in years. My last battle was root aphids.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea id really like to know what if anything people are useing in the res to kill these flies.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maiden, never used sns, but i hear its works well. Im on the pure nutrients three way wagon right now.
Havent seen white flies in years. My last battle was root aphids.
SNS 203 says it's good for fungus gnats, root aphids, white flies and IIRC also thrips.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I can tell u by experience the sns 303 aint worth a shyt i spraid for a couple weeks with it and all it seemes to do was piss them off honestly the only thing thats done anything for the whiteflies has been the bayer advanced 3in1 i just wish i knew if i could put it in my res without and problems i supposed a little may have made its way in the res because i totally drenched the plants as well as topp of the hydroton maybe should try just a quick 1ml per gallon maybe for a day or 2 then quick res change but yea both the azamax and sns303 didnt do a damn thing for me.

sixstring

sixstring

I think cap was saying to buy his root pack for those lil fuckers bro.its in the caged thread by amber, yo:)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I seen that and its always an option but im on the strict h202 and non organic feed prolly wouldnt last the night in my res lol.

Top Bottom