T-5 Closet micro-grow autoflower

• Thread starter theconsumer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theconsumer

Just started to germ my five Buddha Seeds White Dwarfs! I will be using fox farm oceanic forest with a 8 bulb four foot T-5 from start to finish. I think I will change the spectrum half 2400k and half 5700k for flower. I am also using Panda film 5.5 Mil thick to maximize lumens and security. The Dwarfs will be put directly into three gallon grow bags as soon as they burst. I also have one Bubba Kush seed and one of The church from greenhouse seeds and two other danky bag seeds. I have studied for what seems a century, and am ready to supply myself and my friends with free dank! The medicine mans journey has officially begun.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds sick bro, its kinda hard to get dense buds under T5 bulbs for your bloom but im sure it will work out. remember if you were even runnin a 400 watter your yield would be waaay more. at least you dont have to worry about heat with T5s and its basically impossible to burn leafs and what not, ill be back to check and see how your moving along with this one, best of luck ~SMF~

T

theconsumer

thanks bro! I may incorporate a 250 digital in a month or so but I am just worried about temps like you stated. I could vent to the attic but then I wonder if I will start a fire up there! My closet is big enough for me to run the four foot eight bulb t-5 and still have an area five foot wide, about twenty inches door to wall and seven feet in height. I did forget to mention I am using a four inch inline fan hooked up to a four inch carbon filter for smell. Should I hook up the filter/can combo in the closet or get creative and suck air through the filter into the attic? Thanks guys! :party0045:

M

Malachi

You won't start a fire with warm air bro, and that 250 would be a good move, ecspecially if you already have the fan, ducting, and scrubber.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i agree with malachi on that one. a 250 doesnt heat too much bro

T

theconsumer

Right on, I think I'm going to get a 400 digi and use the T5 for seed starting and cloning for purposes of clone sexing.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

My T-5s have performed well so far, I wish you the best of luck with your grow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom