T 5 Eight Blub Grow Light .

• Thread starter Dr kabuki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

I am going to add some extra lighting to my tiny indoor grow.
I will be grown "white" strains, The thc laden kind of strain .just covered in snow lol.
So after some research, I will need some lights.
My question is, has used a t5 for extra lighting? and has anyone used these bulb specifically for the thc frost?

T 5 eight blub grow light
T 5 eight blub grow light 2
T 5 eight blub grow light 3
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I believe the Kelvin rating (6500k, 3k, 2700k, etc) for a bulb is more important than the bulb style (t5, t8, t12, mh, hps). Its been shown, added uva/uvb late in flower aids in trichome production.

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

hi demon t, Thank you for your response. I feel like you understand what I am trying to do.
I really do not want to buy a new fixture. what would you recommend? keep In mind I will be grown the ice from bomb seeds. thank you for your help

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

A hps ?

I'd go with a led unless that's your going to be solo veg light

Or a 315 cmh...

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

hmm? as I do more research, For the trich production I think I will have to buy a led fixture.I don't think the 4-foot t5 bulb will help with resin production.
any recommendations? Please keep in mind I am on a budget.
thank you

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
hmm? as I do more research, For the trich production I think I will have to buy a led fixture.I don't think the 4-foot t5 bulb will help with resin production.
thank you
I would go with led also. I tried the 315 cmh and its back in the box sitting in storage.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

thank you
Actually them t5's will produce excellent trich production.. Throw the grow bulbs back in for last 2 weeks..
Personally leds are fine if you got the cash. And when i say leds i mean vero or better cobs, Spectrum king, chilled, and maybe a cpl others... If you aint got 600 to 1000 for a light, then forget leds..
Personally i would buy a 1k digital dimming( 1100 watts to 400 watts) solis-tek ballast used on ebay for a 100, AC hood for a hundred, and a solis-tec 6400k grow bulb, solis-tek hps bulb, and a solis-tek 10k bloom finishing bulb..
You got everything you need..
Mater fact that ballast will run (2) 600 watt lights at 550 watts a piece WITH 0 spectrum change or degration of bulb life..
And solis-tek is one of the best ballast on the market! No brainer homie..

Top Bottom