T.O.C.'s Touch: Finally Legal!

• Thread starter T.O.C.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T.O.C.

T.O.C.'s Touch: Headstash Grow

This is my first grow here in my new place, just tryin to get a head stash started and then will start with more detailed grows like some of these green thumbs I see around here.

Current: A-OK, Cannatonic, DJ's Blueberry, Mine, Trinity

yea I know I lack any camera skills...

Tocs touch finally legal
Tocs touch finally legal 2
Tocs touch finally legal 3
Tocs touch finally legal 4
Tocs touch finally legal 5
Tocs touch finally legal 6
Tocs touch finally legal 7
Tocs touch finally legal 8
Tocs touch finally legal 9
Tocs touch finally legal 10
T

T.O.C.

Vegetation Station

Here is some gals gettin ready for next run although it will be a while so they should be out of control by then.

Gals include: Grape Ape, Trinity, Cannatonic, DJS's Blueberry

AND I plan to run something very very new to me next run. I have some clones that claim to produce THC in the 30% range and r done in 35-38 dayz! Pitbull & Berkley Blues so keep n eye out. :confused0054:

S

ScrOGer

I have some clones that claim to produce THC in the 30% range and r done in 35-38 dayz! Pitbull & Berkley Blues so keep n eye out. :confused0054:

That's one bad ass DOG. under 40 days of 12/12 and fully ripe? Blows my mind :mad0233:

I am here for the long haul.

T

T.O.C.

Well ScrOGer this is what the breaders CLAIM... since this will be my 1st run w/'em I am excited but still a little skeptical. I will be keepin updated though for all who r interested. Thanks for stoppin in

T

T.O.C.

Aahhh

can someone let me know how to insert text in between pics i suck at this. :sign0065:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

I am a computer idiot myself, mostly laziness. Your stuff looks very happy and healthy, 30% THC done in 5-6 weeks sounds like the pot of gold

mal

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks like your girls are happy in their new home T.O.C.! I'm looking forward to the show... :cool

T

T.O.C.

Bloom Day 22

Here are some individual shots at Day 22, the fun begins.

Mystery Kush #1 (untopped)

Mystery Kush up close

Mystery Kush #2 (topped)

Blueberry

Blueberry Top

Blueberry up close

Cannatonic

Cannatonic from above

CAnnatonic up close

Hope ya'll enjoy stick round for the ride :banana1sv6:
TOC

T

T.O.C.

Bloom Day 22

A few more.

A-OK

Mine #1

Mine #2

Mine up close

Thanks for checkin it out :movie
TOC

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Your Ladies are looking quite happy and healthy. Did you do any topping or LST to get your girls into the shape they are in? Could you tell us more about your setup and your grow space

T

T.O.C.

lookin good
Thanx PDX420G, just moved to PDX myself, lovin it so far.
TOC
I am a computer idiot myself, mostly laziness. Your stuff looks very happy and healthy, 30% THC done in 5-6 weeks sounds like the pot of gold

mal
We shall c whether the pot of gold is real or not, until then i guess ill work on my photo takin abilities. thanx for the good vibes.
TOC
Looks like your girls are happy in their new home T.O.C.! I'm looking forward to the show... :cool
Damn Shady normally Im lurkin around your kick ass grows which have taught me tons thanks bro. feel free to nit pick if you c anything i could be doin better
TOC
Your Ladies are looking quite happy and healthy. Did you do any topping or LST to get your girls into the shape they are in? Could you tell us more about your setup and your grow space
thanx for the compliments Doc. I just have to 600wt lumatek dimmablez, one lumatek 600hps PAR bulb, one eye hortilux 600hps both in yield master 2 hoods(one regular one supreme) over a 4x7 space. 6in fan pullin air through em. exhaust is scubbed with a can75 into the attic. fresh air comes from outside and temps kept in check with 6000btu ac. usually i just top once, but the big A-OK i just kept pinchin and foldin over until i had a nice canopy. just needed a big plant for a headstash after relocatin n all. thanx for kickin it
TOC

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looks Like you will have all the head stash you need for while when your done with those girls keep up the great work.

marski420

marski420

Great work on the LST.. That thing should be a very nice producer by the looks of her.. What a bush on that girl!

T

T.O.C.

Bloom Day 31

Just had some late entries to the Bloom Room.

Started with 4 Trinity(bagseed) after seeing the tester(sugar coated & rotten smellin while still very young) which was female I really really hope one of the remaining 3 is also female. All cloned and labeled just in case.
IMG 1828

Just a view of the canopy, added my Grape Ape mother after takin cuts and the remaining 3 Trin's
IMG 1820

Thanks All
TOC

W

wanderingwobble

that mystery kush is lookin frosty as hell mang!!! lovin the bb, i swear by dj shorts gear. shits getting harder and harder to get your hands on

T

T.O.C.

that mystery kush is lookin frosty as hell mang!!! lovin the bb, i swear by dj shorts gear. shits getting harder and harder to get your hands on

Thanks WW, preciate you stoppin by, but unfortunately I did not clone the Kush so if I really like it Ill have to start the search again. And I got the clone from a despence and they had it labeled as DJ's so obviously I want none other. It would be cool if someone had some confirmed BB shots to compare.

TOC

T

T.O.C.

Son of A Biatch

Had a bulb go out:mad0233:, had to be the expensive Hortilux too.... so have to use a MH400 till the new one arrives.

Day 36 Bloom for most of the gals, room startin to stank so good. And my home made aerocloner is 100% ending my dreaded dead cutz.

Take care Farm
TOC

Top Bottom