Wanted t5 grow lights which bulbs

• Thread starter wallrus246
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wallrus246

wallrus246

I'm sure there are cannabis specific studies but I would imagine they are similar.
basically I've come to the conclusion im kinda fucked luckily i got my first job and will be able to get an indoor grow going if my parents let me set it up

im just a kid btw 16

i did get diseases resistant strains but on my strain i have the pm is on the stalks and ive been treating it with copper fungicide from BONNIE

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
basically I've come to the conclusion im kinda fucked luckily i got my first job and will be able to get an indoor grow going if my parents let me set it up

im just a kid btw 16

i did get diseases resistant strains but on my strain i have the pm is on the stalks and ive been treating it with copper fungicide from BONNIE
Hi, Sorry kid, I think growing & smoking @16 is illegal everywhere. This is an adult site and you're just a touch too young. Believe me you're better off leaving this stuff alone for a few more years. I know its not what you want to hear but we'd be contributing to juvenile delinquency aiding you in your endeavor. ☹️☹️

Ponky

Ponky

Hi, Sorry kid, I think growing & smoking @16 is illegal everywhere. This is an adult site and you're just a touch too young. Believe me you're better off leaving this stuff alone for a few more years. I know its not what you want to hear but we'd be contributing to juvenile delinquency aiding you in your endeavor. ☹️☹️
Oh damn.... I forgot... the law.. oops. 16... thats too young to smoke. So you gotta wait.

T.chef

T.chef

Hortilux powerveg bulbs with red n white will do flowering. Best results probably not but someone did do it on YouTube

gristle

gristle

I use these to supplement the T-5s in veg.
Would be curious how well they would work in flower.
Any noticable difference in growth with led t5's? Had them long enough to compare longevity?
Time for me to replace mine, curious if it is worth the extra cost.

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

I use these to supplement the T-5s in veg.
Would be curious how well they would work in flower.
Hi @1diesel1
I did some test with 5xT5's for flowering 2700k (not the 6400k for veg)
smaller plants and buds but great smoke....the test in my bathtub 😉
P1040399

M39xSourGrape😎
Mix1B d53
Mix1B d53
Mix1B d53

Top Bottom