t5 growers

• Thread starter willthisdo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CanadianClassic

Yep i have one with 4 fixtures SunBlazer44 i believe its called and i only use it for my seedling's,clones and vegging clones for the first 2 weeks to a month on average,Then i throw em in my flowering room....what type of setup are you looking to run with the T-5
s you can go from seed all the way to the end of flowering with T-5's ive seen it done just less quantity of bud for sure compared to HPS but still good enough to grow quality smoke...

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

B

BeachBummed

you can get same quantity with better quality with t5s you just need more of them haha.

you basically need the same wattage, i have a 4' 6 bulb on the canopy with a 2' 6 bulb and 2' ptek lamp as side lighting.... over a 4'x 2'. fits 8 comfy in 3 gals all the way through flower

W

willthisdo

i have a 4' 6 bulb fixture with 12 white widow, this is my 1st try at indoor so ive got a lot of learning to do.

B

BeachBummed

How far along are they? What type of bulbs? How far away you keeping them?'with t5 s training is a must without side lighting...

W

willthisdo

i went from clone straight to flower im only in my 2nd week so far. bulbs are 3k. and theyre about 3inches away

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

I run an 8 bulb t5 setup for flowering in a 2x2 space, been extremely impressed with it thus far.

Top Bottom