T5 In Flower?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

I have two plants in 5 gallon pots I am going to put in a tent to flower. Can I just use a regular T5 with the blue bulbs and a timer 12/12 to flower them out or do I have to use different bulbs?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I have two plants in 5 gallon pots I am going to put in a tent to flower. Can I just use a regular T5 with the blue bulbs and a timer 12/12 to flower them out or do I have to use different bulbs?

You can use the regular bulbs,
You can use all red bulbs,
Or you can use half and half.

Its up to you.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

It will be better if you switch to red spectrum T5 bulbs, or even a mix of them. But it can be done with just blue, no problem.

M

MassOg

agomax makes a great pure bloom bulb sweet red there pure par veg bulbs rock also awesome blue color think they are reasonable priced

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

agrow also has uv bulbs,the blue bulbs are great for slowing the stretch too,i use the first 2 weeks then put my bloom and pure bloom with a few blue bulbs,later i put my uv bulbs in,the red bulbs will pull out what your looking for ,but yes you can flower with your reg 6500 bulbs,i have a 16 bulb t5 ,has three swictches,2 switches turn on staggered bulbs,all three you will see some light,pulls 7 amps

Top Bottom