Taco leafs...heat stress or Calmag?

• Thread starter HappyTrailz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Legion

Legion

I've never seen a Ca- *or* a Mg- cause tacoing. Heat and other environmental stressors (in relation to RH), or pests.

You know that Epsom salt has zero Ca in it, right?

And that Dr. Teal's? You see that it's going to push your pH SUPER high, because of the sodium bicarbonate, right?

Didn't they use to say that it was praying for more Mg? Something like that.. lol

GreenKidExist

GreenKidExist

Just kinda out of no where my girls are showing some pretty good tacoing? Think it's either calmag def or heat stress? I'm at about 35 days flowering and my ph was down a little(5.6-5.7... lower than normal for the week as i was out of town and didn't get to bring the ph up. GH 3 part with protekt silica and a lil Aspirin top feed over rockwool is the setup. The temps did rise to about 83 for a few days last week from high temps here in cali. Anybody have any ideas/suggestions? Also will these epsoms work? My lady brought this home for me, not the kind i typically use.

View attachment 407057 View attachment 407059 View attachment 407060

GreenKidExist

GreenKidExist

Just kinda out of no where my girls are showing some pretty good tacoing? Think it's either calmag def or heat stress? I'm at about 35 days flowering and my ph was down a little(5.6-5.7... lower than normal for the week as i was out of town and didn't get to bring the ph up. GH 3 part with protekt silica and a lil Aspirin top feed over rockwool is the setup. The temps did rise to about 83 for a few days last week from high temps here in cali. Anybody have any ideas/suggestions? Also will these epsoms work? My lady brought this home for me, not the kind i typically use.

I'm having this issue also on transplants from an indoor grow they are all very healthy but one is tacoing with yellow on new growth on one plant everything else looking healthy
I'm new here any help would be greatly appreciated...

I'm new here , I'm having similar problem with tacoing only on new growth on one of 8 clone plants i recently brought outdoors from an indoor grow they were all extremely healthy when i got them. Days have been between 70 to 80 degrees mostly with high humidity with a couple days in 90s. Any help would be very appreciated.

20210625 123547
20210625 123547
Top Bottom