-first grow
-Week six of flower
-White widow feminized, crop king seeds
-Soil/coco/perlite/vermiculite/worm castings
-lights on temperature 71-78. Was once at 81
-lights on humidity 45-58
-lights off temperature 64 low
-lights off humidity 60+/-
-general hydroponics 3 part with calimagic. Not using flora gro anymore (nitrogen). they recently received their fist dose of molasses.
-Spider farmer sf 2000 full power at 15” from top of canopy (Recommended distance is 12-18 inches) ive noticed early signs of tacos over the past week and have been raising the light slowly. Light was previously at 12.5” from top of canopy.

Ive done some research about white widow and its has been known to do well when exposed to higher temperatures, some pushing around 90. For this reason ive kept my light as close as the manufacturer recommends. (I know white widow or any strain can vary between different breeders) all plants are showing signs of tacos throughout all levels of the plant, not just the highest leaves. The tips are also pointed upward. And leaves are dark green.
Any ideas about this?

All input is appreciated.

Much Loveđź––
AndyBoiđź‘˝

Tacos nearing end of flower
Tacos nearing end of flower 2
Tacos nearing end of flower 3
Tacos nearing end of flower 4
Tacos nearing end of flower 5
Tacos nearing end of flower 6
Tacos nearing end of flower 7
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

-first grow
-Week six of flower
-White widow feminized, crop king seeds
-Soil/coco/perlite/vermiculite/worm castings
-lights on temperature 71-78. Was once at 81
-lights on humidity 45-58
-lights off temperature 64 low
-lights off humidity 60+/-
-general hydroponics 3 part with calimagic. Not using flora gro anymore (nitrogen). they recently received their fist dose of molasses.
-Spider farmer sf 2000 full power at 15” from top of canopy (Recommended distance is 12-18 inches) ive noticed early signs of tacos over the past week and have been raising the light slowly. Light was previously at 12.5” from top of canopy.

Ive done some research about white widow and its has been known to do well when exposed to higher temperatures, some pushing around 90. For this reason ive kept my light as close as the manufacturer recommends. (I know white widow or any strain can vary between different breeders) all plants are showing signs of tacos throughout all levels of the plant, not just the highest leaves. The tips are also pointed upward. And leaves are dark green.
Any ideas about this?

All input is appreciated.

Much Loveđź––
AndyBoiđź‘˝
Some heat/light stress... maybe back it off just a touch. The plants look good.

Sometimes the serrations point up like that when they want more magnesium

Madmax

Madmax

I reckon i will get some tacoeing late in flower .would some si help them out @Aqua Man is it abit late op to use.those tips turning up would b nutrients too high ..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I reckon i will get some tacoeing late in flower .would some si help them out @Aqua Man is it abit late op to use.those tips turning up would b nutrients too high ..
Yeah prob late for that.

Top Bottom