Tahoe Double OG Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hers a few shots of oneof them, the other two sadly were so big I couldnt get them out for shots, damn 15 gallon pots, takn a break from those. This wasnt my favorite at all i do have to say, was niec smoke, but compare to the other 3, didnt cut it. Beautiful plant though, pretty strong too. Also did have some nanners on this one, but only this one.

Tahoe double og kush
Tahoe double og kush 2
Tahoe double og kush 3
Tahoe double og kush 4
Tahoe double og kush 5
H

hazeway

Getting high to balence out the lowsssssssssss

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the double og tahoe damnnnnn son. Looking very spectacular indeed. Not that at this point I would expect any less from a master fuckin grower, lmao. You putting out nice bud is bringing up the status quo for marijuana yanno! Tell me you have something brewing for your next thread? Finally back on here and it's great to see your still on here doing your thing for the online community. See fellow folks like true grit still kickin round' staying true.... makes me wish I never left for so long. Butttttt I'm bAck! Can't wait to see what you'll pull out of your hat for the next run. Gonna be on here flat out building the HYPE :)

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looks nice,what are the parents used in the making of her?

Top Bottom