Tahoe Og from seed..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
djstiks

djstiks

nice job brother. what was the total weight you got on them girls? can't wait to get my hands on the next release.

darksideX

darksideX

thanx a lot for all ur luv fellas..
yea swerve did an anotha outstandin' job on creatin' these..

and dj..tbh i neva look for the weight..so i only can guess..but as we speak the 2nd pheno yields a bit better then the other one..but if well trained both could be nice yielders..

darksideX

darksideX

ey swerve..i only wanted to let ya kno..that ur og'z are blazin' me away..
i luv 'em..nice lemony smell 'n taste with a bangin' high..pure utter dank brah..

big up for makin' these available..

S

Swerve

thansk man glad u enjoy them.. post some dried nug shots when ya can

darksideX

darksideX

haha..ey bro..look back a side in this thread and u will find some dried bud shoz from both phenos.. ;) ..thanx again for bringin the dank..

darksideX

darksideX

wattup califeenia..first..a nice welcome to the farm..
then..good to have ya here..and hope u will keep a good attitude..period..
and yea..if i find some time i will do some kinda smoke report..although i'm not very good at descriptions or whatever..peace 'n out..

C

califeenia

ahhh shoots... ya responded... haha.
wsup... and thank you. picked up some beans of the tahoe. just wanted to know what to expect... the taste and the fade.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I just wanted to say great job on that Tahoe, mine is about five weeks into flower right now, and I am loving the daily changes......smelling super og too. Just wanted to post a photo to see what you or Swerve or anyone familiar with the Tahoe thinks about my little project. Oh yeah and big thanks to Swerve for making this seed available!

Tahoe
darksideX

darksideX

haha..califenia..all good brah..as we speak i'll try to put some kind of a smoke report together soon..just for you lol..
..and sanvanalona..thanx for stoppin' by..and ur tahoe looks dank brah..keep an eye on her..and u will see a lot of dank changes till she's ready lol..let her go about 10 weeks..and the fire will get ya..haha..trop notch herb to find in that gens..
..and swerve..now u have to look back two pages..to find some dried budshoz of ma phenos..lol..haha..
peace to all farmer fellas around..

Latest posts

Top Bottom