tahoe og id

• Thread starter decept1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
decept1

decept1

i was gifted this cut from a good friend.
i woundernig if this is the real tahoe. i believe it to be

Tahoe og id
Tahoe og id 2
decept1

decept1

in veg she smells real piney with undertones of sweet lemon. some fuel somewhere in there too.

P

paulycali

She looks a little different than mine but i thinks it could be the tahoe og. Its hared to tell when the plant is in veg. Looks to be some sort of og/bubba/indica, something nice. She looks like a keeper for sure. Hold onto her and take cuttings and she how she does.

Good luck!

decept1

decept1

She looks a little different than mine but i thinks it could be the tahoe og. Its hared to tell when the plant is in veg. Looks to be some sort of og/bubba/indica, something nice. She looks like a keeper for sure. Hold onto her and take cuttings and she how she does.

Good luck!

thanks brotha, only time will tell i guess =p

S

Swerve

I will ppt some more pica of it but if u got it at pnc ita dank as he'll that's a fact. If ur buddy got it from there def could be legit.

decept1

decept1

sweet guys thanks for the response.
i guess the story behind this cut was that my homie traded po lvpk for this one cut.
so we will see. i'm trying to get most the original ogs to add to my collection of elites.
i have the real diablo og from the owner of reseda discount center (thanks again to my homie you know who you are). i also got gifted another cut (my favorite so far, still haven't ran the diablo) of og that just came as og, but the story behind that one was that an owner of a large hydro store bought this one og cut for 5k and had held it close.

Illmind

Illmind

OG an elite? Not over here boss. Lemon haze is waaaay danker. No not GHS or any companys lem haze the origi aka lemmys.

S

Swerve

glad you got something better illmind show pics of it when you can so we know your not blowing air but do it in another thread please

decept1

decept1

OG an elite? Not over here boss. Lemon haze is waaaay danker. No not GHS or any companys lem haze the origi aka lemmys.

lol? og is an elite....you're a moron if you think other wise.
are there more then one elite? yes...

O

Old HAGgler

i dont consider OG an elite.

elites are should be like blue jays = you see some and should have a good day (or the indians say)

but look at the market mang, everyone an their mother put out like at least 5 og's and og crosses and back crosses and such.

with the market being overblown with OG, i think they themselves knocked it out of the elite rank. watch in 2 or 3 years that shit'll be exactly like white widow, ak 47. wrong parents will get used and the whole name brand shit changed bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom