Tahoe OG/Island Sweet Skunk/C99

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Alright here we go 2 weeks into flower today plants were vegged for 5 days then flipped to 12/12.

strains are 18 Cali Connect Tahoe Og, 20 Island Sweet Skunk and 2 C99's!
I switched up to a bigger fan and and from a 600-1000watt so hoping for better results,the Tahoe Og stretches so much the iss is one of my ladies that stretches and tahoe is killing her in size pictures aren't the best but I try!

00867.JPG

00692.JPG

00482.JPG

00590.JPG

01052.JPG

00966.JPG

S

StrikeitRich

That is one sick SOG setup.

Stacked up in there.

Nice.

Peace,
S i R

C

caperfarmer902

This is going to be a dank show, Im really intrested in the Tahoe Og from Cali Connect, This is already going to be one of my strains in my next grow,
Even the SOG, thats going to be a sick SOG, Make me intrested in trying a Sea of green in my 3x3 tent, with a 600watt Mh/ Hps A/c light kit, How big is your tent?& did you ever harvest in that tent yet with your 600watt, if so what was the yeild on how many plants?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thx S.I.R appreciate it bro....your stuf looks killer too!

caper farmer thx... I ran a 600watt in a 4x3 tent for a yr and a bit and would use 20 6.5l square pots and yield anywhere from 12-16oz there is some pics in cannibis photography of a recent run in that style!

thx for stopping by guys!

S

sensisaint

yo whats up bro? been awhile phone broke.lol. anyways looking nice good luck with the new setup,all my bets homie.peace

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

MN

Clean start! Any more info on the ISS? Clone from your selected mother or passed cut?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

yo sup sensi yah been laying low for a bit you know me me man....but new setup kicking ass!

Yes stretch is crazy and thats not the iss your seeing its the tahoe og it's insane the iss is behind them on heightners and they still smaller this tahoe cut i got is the lankiest stretchy plant iv'e grown but they should fill out!

The ISS is a selected mom that sensisaint(above)selected many years ago from Next Generation and was kept around was a great choice too the finished buds are done in 9 weeks and smell like lime mirang pie and a super sativa high,sensi also made some killer crosses with a male Iss a couple were his sweet and sour diesel and el noir (IssxBlack Domina) both awesome strains!

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

The ISS is a selected mom that sensisaint(above)selected many years ago from Next Generation and was kept around was a great choice too the finished buds are done in 9 weeks and smell like lime mirang pie and a super sativa high,sensi also made some killer crosses with a male Iss a couple were his sweet and sour diesel and el noir (IssxBlack Domina) both awesome strains!

Nice! That's actually exactly what I wanted to hear! Have a pack chillin in the fridge with Federation's version but never popped any.

Best vibes :)

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Buds are knotting up nicely and the tahoe is super lemony!

00483.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Shit is looking good, MitchyNugz! Keep up the great work. I bet them girls r smelling sweet and funky! Lol.

C

caperfarmer902

looks great man, bet that tent is a smellin' nice haha, How long do you plan on running the SOG, or are you going to do different harvest within a week er so apart from eachother?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thx....the tahoe is smelling so good just lemony funk but so stretchy but thats og for yah,and the iss is really putting on lots of bud sites has some cal mag problems but I switched nutes so I have to get it all dialed in but they smell amazing too im very excited,and yes i will just pull them out as they are ready c99 at 7weeks Iss at 9weeks and hopefully tahoe at 10weeks!

Got the purple kush cut back i ran before too but has some bugs so im quarantining here for awhile before i allow her to make friends!

T

tipper619sd

very nice tahoe grow and sick setup. How many weeks in this last pic. Also what nutes u running? keep up the great work and happy growing. Peace

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thx tipper...the last pic is a day before 3 weeks on 12/12 and I am trying GH Flora Nova 2 part series with floralicious plus and also hygrozyme and organic sucanut so far it looks very good and my 2 buddies switched too it and their crops have been pure fire last couple of rounds!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Well thrips have been giving me a hard time this round and doing a fair amount of damage but i have been able to control them with spinosad,by far worst case of bugs iv'e ever had but its looking good now,the buds are super sticky and smell sooo good I have grown the ISS a few times but this is the best yet and the Tahoe has pure lemon kerosine funk and the buds are very solid and still have 3 weeks left!

My cam ran out of batteries right befoe i got pics of Tahoe and Iss but i will get them tonight!

These were 2 small cindy99's that were stuffed in back corner buried by the TOG I just got cut back and threw a couple in for fun and they performed pretty good lots of crystal and stink like pineapples and tropical fruit's nextrun with them will be alot better no thrips and wont be buried by stretchy Mcstretch,these are clones with no veg time at 48-49days of 12/12 will take them at 52!

00968.JPG

01249.JPG

01054.JPG

01444.JPG

01156.JPG

01541.JPG

01840.JPG

S

StrikeitRich

Nice,

Glad to hear u r getting it all back under control. This year seems was bad for the buggies.

Peace,
S i R

T

tipper619sd

keep up the good work man and those girls look pretty dank. Cant wait to see the tahoe og how many weeks left im on 3 to 4 more weeks and im done with my 100$ og AKA louis the 13th. Peace and happy growing

sebastien420

sebastien420

i want to taste that tahoe bro...i know its done now, so lets get together... my hb finished a few days ago, so lets session

Top Bottom