Tahoe og kush

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Super nice job!!! The tahoe is my fav of all the og's that i have grown.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Venom818

Venom818

Looking sick venom! Some dank for sure bro.

yeah bro this shit is some kill

Good God Venom those buds look amazing,and for only day 49!Super job Bro!

thnx bro yeah they start stacking weight late in flower day 49 they were fattening up nicely

KMK:harvest:

thnx bro

thnx bro

thnx bro

W

wreck47

yeah thats dank forsure man.i just finished my tahoe from caliconnect and i am VERY pleased with the outcome,real stoney strong high but still has a awsome sativa punch and happy high to it.myn yields pretty decent to.alot better then i thought it would.my kinda has a citracy diesely taste to it but i can totaly pick up the lemon with some piney undertones from time to time also.anyone wanting to grow og though i would recomend caliconnections any day. 5stars on your grow man!

also have you tried the kandykush from reserva privada? its pretty damn good to i have ran it the past few rounds also and it stinks like crazy.in grow and in the bag.when i cracked the jar the other day my fiance freaked out because she said she smells a skunk outside and i laughed and had to convince her it was the kandy lmao and i was right.dank dank stuff also.

Venom818

Venom818

Lookin DANK Venom!

thnx bro

yeah thats dank forsure man.i just finished my tahoe from caliconnect and i am VERY pleased with the outcome,real stoney strong high but still has a awsome sativa punch and happy high to it.myn yields pretty decent to.alot better then i thought it would.my kinda has a citracy diesely taste to it but i can totaly pick up the lemon with some piney undertones from time to time also.anyone wanting to grow og though i would recomend caliconnections any day. 5stars on your grow man!

also have you tried the kandykush from reserva privada? its pretty damn good to i have ran it the past few rounds also and it stinks like crazy.in grow and in the bag.when i cracked the jar the other day my fiance freaked out because she said she smells a skunk outside and i laughed and had to convince her it was the kandy lmao and i was right.dank dank stuff also.

thnx bro i love the tahoe,nice never grew the kandy kush

chadkush

chadkush

Where can I find some kush? All theise seed company's selling ogkush with mixxed views. Can someone help me out. Great picks btw

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I enjoy your posts in general. The original Tahoe Cut is one of my favorite OG's of all time. That smell…I could just live in a room filled with it.

true grit

true grit

Man I agree. I've grown Tahoe a couple times, grows we're average but really nailed her last time and smoke/flavor/ smell was up with best og I've had for sure

Top Bottom