TAHOE OG (Original Clone)

• Thread starter REGISTRD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

REGISTRD

Thought Id share some pics Of This Lovely Lady We all have grown to Love...
This Is the TAhoe Og from the original Clone that the seeds are being made from....:cool0041:

Tahoe og
Tahoe2
Tahoe3
Tahoe og  original clone 4
S

Swerve

I was wondering when you were gonna come on by.. looks dank asssss phuuuukkk to me man

D

DoubleDub

Beautiful work man. I love the trellis. Looks like that strain really needs it. Is this cut exclusively held by a select few or are clones made available from time to time?

S

snapabowl421

Larry og is just a Tahoe grown by a guy named Larry....

P

purekushkills

wow...nice kush man. This cut needs to be in my garden! haha...don't have access to a tahoe cut of OG yet, but next time around I'm gonna be growin some pure kush from clone :D so excited...

mack 10

mack 10

straight fire. nice scrog, how many plants/cut's to fill the screen?

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow Registrd Thanks for sharing bro... looks real dank

R

REGISTRD

straight fire. nice scrog, how many plants/cut's to fill the screen?

Thx everyone for the kind words...

Probably the last scrog ill do with it.. Ive got a new way going know with a double trellis system to allow them to get taller before knocking them down...
but anyhow thats a 9 plant scrog under a 1k in 6in rw cubes top feed drip to waste..

Dalonewolf

Dalonewolf

Do you have any comments on anything in particular to watch out for when growing the Tahoe Og ?

F

fuzzy

Welcome

Welcome to the Farm.Very nice pics of your Tahoe girlfriend. peace,fuzzy:cool0041:

J

JeffSpicoli

Larry og is just a Tahoe grown by a guy named Larry....

thats how it should be.. as the tahoe and larry are supposed to both be the original.
But ive grown both the larry and tahoe, and they are most definitely not the same cut. Similar, but distinguishably different.

R

REGISTRD

Do you have any comments on anything in particular to watch out for when growing the Tahoe Og ?

Ya A couple things I could NOte.... BAsically its a Huge Stretcher So that said TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!

GEt a trellis system setup and make sure you top enough to get 5/6 mains and that will get you your yeild..
Top as early as you can get the stems branching as low as possible...

R

REGISTRD

DANG REGISTERD thats very nice work. When are you going to start selling clones? All the ones in my area are purple wanting Kushies.

No clones right know Just SEEDS!! HIt up Swerve or some of the dispensarys have em too....

bigdrty

bigdrty

That is just nasty!, love it good job, anyone have any seeds?, or cuttings?, I definitely want to try this Strain.
I heard this is the Closest strain you can get to the Original of OG KUSH.

Top Bottom