TAHOE OG (Original Clone)

• Thread starter REGISTRD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pokerman

i;m curious wat the difference from the tahoe and sfv? does one yeild more then the other? or taste better then the other?

A

Angus

heah, do they have the strong lemon fuel as the svf?:dance:dance:dance

Venom818

Venom818

Angus,yeah they both have the lemon fuel I get kinda like a raw meat smell or a old mans breath but in a good way super dank strains 9 to 9.5 potency and 10 for flavor.

R

REGISTRD

although both have some red hair The Tahoe is (white).. Yes they both have the lemon fuel stink...
SURFR: Get your hands on a pack from cali connect and YES you could very easily find a pheno exactly like mine.. Dont expect it to slap you in the face as soon as you open the package itll take some work and some time but Yes it can be done...

S

Surfr

although both have some red hair The Tahoe is (white).. Yes they both have the lemon fuel stink...
SURFR: Get your hands on a pack from cali connect and YES you could very easily find a pheno exactly like mine.. Dont expect it to slap you in the face as soon as you open the package itll take some work and some time but Yes it can be done...

That's good to hear! I will be headed to Sacramento here soon to pick up some Cali Connect beans!

R

Rob1

these have to be one of the nicest pics of any plant i ever seen. awesome job Registrd

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

totally forgot to man.. oops... patients swooped it up so fast...

I can see why that stuff was straight fffffiiiiyyyaaa! I can still taste it :)

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|
|Knowledge Itself Is Power|

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
:clapping

Wow!! What reflector were you using with the 1k over these ladies?

Just got a pack of tahoe seeds and have a 5x3.5 area to work with.

I would love to get the same results as you!

Stay blessed...

edit: did my homework.. got all the info I needed. Keep up the fire! :)

P

paulycali

Nice work REGISTRD! Loving the pics you took

Got 1 tahoe lady from seed about 5 weeks into flowering, she's looking so fiiiire!

I will get some pics of her up shortly

R

ROARK

Fucking Rad Shots (Quick Question)

Shits rad guys. I'm workin at day 50 of my box as we speak. Not lookin like that quite yet though....soon though. ;)

I have a a quick question for you guys. I hope you dont mind a long ass post. I am currently growing out some tahoe cuts along with a few others (Phantom, Platinum and a pack of Raskals). I have basically been running the full botanicare line(w/o Silica Blast), SSU and gravity (which's app is coming in a few days).

Long story short, I am at about 50 days flower roughly and have been running 2ml/gal of calmag per fert application. My last dosage fert app was 11ml/gal PBP, 2ml/gal Calmag, 1ml/gal hydrozen, 5ml/gal Aquashield, Sweet, LK, and a tsp of Grotek Monster Bloom per 5 gal).

They're under a 600w Sunsystems hps in foxfarm dirt. Temp is constant 70-75 with under 50% humidity to fight chance of pm. SOG w/ LST in 4x3 closet. blah de blah de blah. you get the point.

Anyways, i was browsing some of the forums and saw numerous mentions from guys who know what they're talking about and an increased cal mag in OG's. I'm a relatively new grower of the strain so I still have things to experiment with, but I wanted to know what you guys thought.

Im at about day 50 and the overall bud maturity and tric formation on the Tahoe isnt really where I would have thought it would have been right now (Definitely not like that killer shit YET).

But, none of my girls, spare one (stunted when she got dropped), have stunted or burned what so ever with this nute regimin and I'm kind of a guy in the school of "if it isnt broke don't fix it". They are all LST and soil.

Should I up the Cal Mag dosage since everyone says they're whores? If so, how much do you think? also, whats your feelings about the increased dosage affect on the rest of the nute schedule and the outcome of the increased dosage this late into flower on the buds themselves.

also, does that sound about right about 50 days in? are these things late to their own funeral?

Thanks Guys, I appreciate it. Gotta love this community.

ROARK

Top Bottom