tahoe og kush keeper

IMG_20110114_1902481.jpg
IMG_20110114_190258.jpg
IMG_20110114_190248.jpg
IMG_20110114_190428.jpg

Thank you for allowing pics

V

vancerz

Nice man.. You did a great job on those.. What were the tastes and smells like?

with the AVs i dident have a wide range of smells mainly a weak smelling fruit punch to a light weight hashy cherry alien taste to it that i dont personally like altho its not bad ether. The flavors are bland mainly just slight undertones of different fruits for the most part with couple exceptions popping up every pack id say out of a ten pack you will get about 2-3 really strong phenos to work with, I got another tray going and for the most part a lot of the same phenos and smells are popping back up.

there were a few stand outs though out of 3 packs

A very strong smelling fruit punch pheno that stacks strong yeilds good and hits good as well.it has not done a good cure yet but it has a noticeable but not extreme taste of fruit punch coming through i cant place my finger on any one fruit.

a fuley fruit punch pheno that finishes faster then the rest with a more kushy fruity cherry taste to it, very pleasing I like it more then the fruit punch alone.

and the third i only got 1 out of 30 beans is a electric rotten fruit mango/punch pheno that smells lightly mentholated but also has a very strong funk similar to a Chemdog to it.its very sativa leaning with more strech and lower yeild then the rest of the AVs, its still in flower cant wait to try this one.

with the raskal ogs all but 1 smelled and tasted just like SFV og,the other 1 was more fire og leaning with that heavy pinesol smell coming through.

I just smoked some of the light weight fruity punch phenos after about a 2 week cure, there smell is more now like a cherry mango mix Its gotten a lot of light mango undertones coming through in the smoke but none of the typical alien cherry im use to.its real smooth and clean tasting, it enhanced my mood as well as giving me a sense of well being i took it at 70 days.

over all even the more mild bland plants smoke came out pretty good.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
really?!!! Where did ya hear this and where at bro? Damn, how did i miss this? Hahaha.. Thank ya
hey tex, they been in the making the last few months. Should be dropping soon i hope. When i find out, i will let u know. Thanx vancerz 4 posting the av pics. Hoping 2 get a killer pheno in the packs i have! Keep up the good work ya'll.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Great thread! Tex, your keepers look great. How did the other phenos of the tahoe turn out? Did they all smell OGish? Did any of the phenos turn out super crappy?

N

norcalshan

Those were badass !!! The Tahoe Og is some of the best I have ever had. Straight Fire !!! Your grow really kicks ass, I'm valid in NorCal, Shoot some clones this way...

V

vancerz

On the phenos I have now that are close to harvest I have a few that really came out, I got a few that are very purple kush leanin with mild purple and grape smells to them and a few that took on a rich alien cherry fuel dank to them with a pretty impressive looking yield on some of both phenotypes.

Im looking forward to the alien cherry fuel pheno this time. I took a nug off last week and smoked it today and it melted me like headband does.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice work as usual tex..killing it my man!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
My CC Plants Turned Out Great

I have had good luck with the sour, tahoe, Rog, and o'giesel all plants were good-great smoke, no auto's or hermi's. I'm going to grow the next round looking for mothers. Great work Tex

mal

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
I have had good luck with the sour, tahoe, Rog, and o'giesel all plants were good-great smoke, no auto's or hermi's. I'm going to grow the next round looking for mothers. Great work Tex

mal

is this the orig sour diesel that your talking about?? i couldn't resist getting a pack..but haven't popped them just yet as i don't want to waste any more time on bunk cc gear:worried

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Mal, I agree Burnalot, I'd like to know as well. I believe GoD said the Sour was his favorite of CC as of yet. Shit, I hope I'm not mixing peeps up. Someone said that they tried them all and the Sour was their best.. hmmm.. <damn you memory>

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp fellaz here a few shots of my fav CC gear first up Alien Dog quite poss my fav plant I've ever done even over all my clone onlys pure sour cherry chem fuely funk hope u don't mind tex.http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1568.jpg:lock:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Alien Doghttp://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1500.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

ADhttp://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1590.jpg

B

blaze 1

Yeah the fems will be soon just packing them up now swerve said and I think he said something about reversing the tahoe I think...o and he made more bubba s1 def getting some of those.And the tahoe was fire found 3 or 4 phenos Took at 70 days keeper pheno had little purp to it and a dank og smell

Top Bottom