Tahoe OG x Pre 98 Bubba

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Skunkmasterflex you skate? Did u hit the new farmington park this summer?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Skunkmasterflex you skate? Did u hit the new farmington park this summer?

yeah bro i skate....i was at that park a few times, are you talking about the free one? or that new cement one off 7 mile?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys! This cross had a few different phenos, this one being the best. I'm going to be making S1 seeds of this mother when I do my larry and purple S1 run. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing.

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Damn flex that shit looks killer bro.. The tahoe and and the bubba seemed to go together quite nicely.. thanks for posting this up, shit is a dynamite cross if you ask me. :rauch08:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys! This cross had a few different phenos, this one being the best. I'm going to be making S1 seeds of this mother when I do my larry and purple S1 run. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing.

:passingjoint: HELL YEAH! Come on baby rock my world!

This going to be fun to watch Flex.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what kind of yeild did u get from these?

the yield was pretty decent, esp. for it being way bubba dom. last time i ran these i only let them get like 18inches cuz i had a bunch and they yielded about a lil more than a zip. i didnt top them or anything, just straight lil plants :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
:passingjoint: HELL YEAH! Come on baby rock my world!

This going to be fun to watch Flex.

thanks for showing the love bro.....and thanks to all for all the warm nice comments....much love ~SMF~

W

washyskins

buds look fire flex need some of those in the L just won some white bubba myself cant wait to put them on the production line!:cool0041:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks buddy! hells yeah man, im stoked for ya. the white bubba pics iv seen so far looked pretty killer.

Top Bottom