Are they already smellin??? :rasta2:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man you got those babies lookin so happy!:party0044:
Beautiful job bro!!!
Are they already smellin??? :rasta2:

Hahaha.. I just walked in and I thought to myself man it's starting to reek in here.. Smells real nice and skunky.

S

stickyblack

Dont mind if i take a seat, got a couple of these on the go.

waayne

waayne

Man Aussie those look sick!!!
Beautifully frosted out bro!!!
:passingjoint:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yeshhhh tex they loookin really niceee i wish a wiff of that stank was around my hood becuase i do bellieve them tahoes are staynkers
:ridinghorse:

I

InvisibleM

Looking great Tex, my Tahoe female from seed is darker than the rest of my plants. Wish I had kept the male, it had dark beautiful shiny leaves. Swerve's cuttings were real shiny, I wonder if they were sprayed with something...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Aussie, I never mind bro, post away.. Man, those pics look niceeee.. Thanks all for stopping by, sorry it's been a couple of weeks, but school calls sometimes..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update..

What's up Farmers.. All 10 Tahoe are kickin' butt. Here they are in their true form, I like to see how they grow naturally b4 I start to do manipulate them.. They are about to be xplanted, tied, etc. etc. They fukin' reek fellas!!

:cool0019:

DSC03758
DSC03760
DSC03761
DSC03762
DSC03759
DSC03771
DSC03772
DSC03773
DSC03774
DSC03775
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Yup yup hereeee we gooo MAN THEY LOOKING GOOOOD i love me some tahoe smelllll :cool0041:

L

lone_botanist

mmmmm. tagged in here bro.. collectin sum gear and sum info as well.. keep up the great work homie.. peace!!:boogie:

R

red_eye

Beautiful girls bro!!! She looks like she is a light drinker in veg. I'm following this one close cuz I'm gonna pop a couple of my beans soon!

Great show so far!

R

REGISTRD

They look beautifull...I like your pics showing leaf structure.. Some seem a bit indica dom and I see a few up top right two that are looking very og dominisk.. Just hope there not males..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
They look beautifull...I like your pics showing leaf structure.. Some seem a bit indica dom and I see a few up top right two that are looking very og dominisk.. Just hope there not males..

Thank you, bro, that's just what I was hoping someone would stop by and tell me or give me some insight. I too see some indica dom, but a few look like they have some serious og in them, too.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks legit TEX> Nice an health. Should be taking off like mad soon! These are s1s?

B

BigJer

Hey Tex, your girls r looking very sexy. How many watts are you using for your girls?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants look awesome

They all look very healthy, thats very cool for them to reek so young. My tahoe's are just starting to really put out some odor approx 5 weeks into flower

mal

waayne

waayne

Man Tex those girl's are takin off!:rock
Look's like you're gonna have a nice selection
to pick from!
Happy pheno hunting:character0110:

G

GG4LifeB

Its good to see these gro's posted here. Gives the folks with these beans a better chance to collect data. To help with deciding what the proper pheno selection based on looks and structure. Hopefully Tex you can take us to the end and give a smoke report on each pheno. Ill be in the back row keeping an eye on things to the end. Matter of fact will pop my beans and base my selection with the help of this thread. Keep it Green and Safe.....

Top Bottom