Tahoe OG

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

I got a Tahoe OG and even an SOUR OG from Cali Connect, all from seed, but there are 30 days old, and looken good, but the leaves are really pruny, and rinkaly, if thats even how you spell rinkaly, lol. But yeah, the plants super dark green and healthy, and growing just fine, but the leaves arent nice and flat, they are PRUNY looking, im getting a camera in a week but is this ok or what could cause this if its bad?

D

diesel707

sounds like a little to much ferts. Are you using any bug sprays? I've had this happen from to much bug spray

R

Rory

sorry no pics yet! In two days i will have pics of my girls. Ummm...fertz, no fertz, well....just the soil that there in....which is 100% Fox Farm. But there isnt any burn sign, i did spray them three weeks ago with Avamite, they had a few mites on them, so i sparyed them with that. Will they pruny growth go away?

M

MTM

The mites or the spray is causing your leaf deformaty,how do you guys bring these mites in your grow?I would never run clones with mites.....toooo hard to get rid of bro!!!!!!
peace

R

Rory

Well, there not clones, there all from seed. And the mites are gone. There wasnt even a bad case of mites, my plants are outdoors so to catch insects isnt uncommon. But believe me the avamite did the trick lol. So is that probably the reason? What should i do then? Anything, they will eventually grow out of it then i hope right?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

When bugs eat ur plants or when u spray them with bug spray alot of crazy things could happen.. But I don't think it's bugs or ur spray.. I noticed u said 100% Foxfarm soil.. Foxfarm soil needs a grip of perlite added cuz it's hot & doesn't drain very well.. When the leaves wrinkle that's a sign of nute burn.Ur in soil so it's pretty hard 2 burn the leaf tips..

D

diesel707

Yea eventually it will go away and they will lay back out. You could try to spray them with hygrozyme to help wash off the bug spray and the dead bugs and leave's. Also MakingGoo makes a good point fox farms soils is kinda hot especially if it was fresh to the nursery you get it from. If all the new leaves are still curling next time you water just run a little extra thru the pot to flush out any "extra" (I use the word extra loosely their not really extra, if they were larger plants being transplanted into the fresh soil it wouldn't be as much of a problem) nutrients that may still be in there.

R

Rory

Ok, well its not 100% Fox Farm, I added a grip of perlite, but ok i will flush it out then, and see what comes of it.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yeah bro its your soil. its a little to hot but you should be koo. i had the same problem with my tahoe when i put her in happy frog. she bounced back in a week.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

sorry i cant reply to your pm cuz i have less then 50 posts but you should be ok. dont use a flushing agent to flush. if you want to flush just use 6.3 water 3 times the amount of the pot. hope that helps.

R

Rory

actually not bad, its coming into its own and more and more growth it starting, could have been shock, but i think its going to be fine@!

Top Bottom