tahoe or julius ceasar

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
supercharged

supercharged

wats goin on farmers, am pretty new to the growing community and i just cant get enough of ogr an cali connection seeds!!!
now ive already got plenty of raskals strains to play with so ive decided to crack sum cali connection beans :stonedsmilie:

ive got sat at home 10 julius ceasar beans and 10 tahoe x sfv og kush and cant decide wat to pop?

ive only got limited space so i can only crack 1lot of beans so wat do we think farmers tahoe or julius?

all opinions welcome on this am really stuck for choice
peace out SC

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
From the name on paper i iwill got with the Tahoe, i always wanted to try the tahoe...What rasgal gear are u growing?

supercharged

supercharged

easi thecoolestman wats hapnin bro? i wass thinkin the same thing cause i have a white bubba and a fire bubba in my room (both laenin towards the bubba) and the master kush is supposed to be kinda like bubba but ive also heard tht to get the real potential out of the tahoe ya need to leave it 80days or so (from swerve) and everythin else in my garden finished at 70!!!

at the moment i got runnin a kksc x the white, 1 fire x bubba, 1 fire x the white, 1 white x bubba, 2 of subcools querkle, 1 l.a con x ecsd, 1 purple sfv og kush and 1 chemvalley kush :)

i love the knock out strains, wat u runnin at the moment bro?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I just harvested 3 ROG, 1 Ogiesel and 1 prophet (pre98 Bubba x TantTang) and i have, 4 white bubba 3 white masters 3 aliens kush, 2 s1 Ghost OG and 7 c99 f1.....

Julius will indeed shape up like ur white bubba but some pheno will strech like the SFV dom ones. I heard kk SC x The white strech too so u might supercrop some so the canope stay even

supercharged

supercharged

yo thecoolestman sorry bro cant pm yet lol. u know wat its my 1st run with the kksc x white and there is no stretch at all, I MEAN NON!!! which is strange lol.
my white bubbas r pretty bubba dom so no stretch there either but almost every thread ave looked at they ave been bubba dom.
wats that ogeisel like, ave heard ita a BIG yeilder?
wats ur fav smoke in ur garden then bro, overall i mean for flavour, potency thc production (yeild isnt a massive factor for me its all about quality not quantity)

and would you say the master kush is better than the bubba?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I raskal does love the Socal Master Kush over the pre98 Bubba Kush! I haven't tested both clones so i can't tell all i know is im a bubba fan...

My fav so far are my ROG#3 pure lemon hardcore pinesol! Else is my prophet pure bubba coffee paki hash smell!! Best yielder is my ROG#1 with a skunk, meat and afghan hash smell...

Maybe ur Straw White is white dom? The ogeisel is ok i had only one pheno straight fuel diesel style...Yield ok but im runing a pure organic grow with out nutes schedule.

supercharged

supercharged

pure organic wthout nutes, u makin ur own soil then bro?
yeah im DEFO a bubba fan, bin smokin it4th last few days and i never seem to build up a tolerance to it makes me cough my balls off every time!!!!!!! hahahaha
also i like the lung expanding smoke u get from it, 1bowl of bubba just mashes me out for hours hahaha
but yeah i think i seen swerve say sumwhere he prefers the master kush to the bubba aswell so am not sure bro.
c i always thought the white had stretch to it and quite vigorous growth cause of 1of the pheno's of white bubba i had?
u cant fault raskals og fire can ya, not only is it the absolute bomb but it yeilds well2!!!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
yep own soil body! I remember a thread all about the white on another website, there is all the infos imaginable and more lol...Will get ya the link. I think bubba is DOM in crosses but yet get some vigor. My prophet Grow fast and root in 7 days and its a Bubba dom. I pretty sure i read the white stay short too, might with a lil strech in early flower

supercharged

supercharged

yeah the only reason i say that is cause of the different pheno's i got out of my beans i popped (only popped2) 1which had more stretch in it but yeah that wud b much appreciated if u cud get me that link bro.
where u from by the way, am guessin amercian by the strains u have?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
no iam not bro! Im from EU just like u! lol i will pm ya the link..

supercharged

supercharged

nice1 brother :) so hows the ghost compare to the raskal gear u got, ive seen skunk master flex rave about that cut

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
They are seedling so far bro, skunk ghost is the s1 from dr gt, as well as mine. I can't wait to see what she wil give...How may light do u run?

supercharged

supercharged

i only run1light bro, 400w through the summer and a 600w through the winter cause it gets cold here!!! lol
wat about yourself, i wud love to try an outdoor grow if i lived sumwhere like u :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom