Tahoe, Skywalker, Skywalker tahoe and 91 OGK

• Thread starter Med420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Med420

Med420

Just wanted to share my Favorite OGKS. I have grown over 25 different OGKs and these are my FAVE.

Tahoe
Sky or tahoe

Walk on Water OGK (Skywalker OGK x Tahoe OGK)
Tahoe skywalker skywalker tahoe and 91 ogk 2

91 OGK
Tahoe skywalker skywalker tahoe and 91 ogk 3

Diablo OGK
Tahoe 3

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Those looks killer! Super greasy. What do you like about them, can you go into a litte detail vs some of the other popular cuts.

Med420

Med420

I didnt put the OG#18 pic, but thats the biggest OGK I have ever seen. Almost twice the size of most OGKs. The Walk on Water OGK yields pretty good.

YaaMon

YaaMon

Fuck yeah man, looks as on point as it gets. How's the potency on the Diablo? I've been curious about her

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Just bought some holy grail kush seeds. Hope to get a good pheno

pugliese63

pugliese63

Mouth watering. Props to your grow skills and good taste in herb. Thanks for sharing your pics.

P

paulycali

Great looking ladies. Thanks for sharing

Hows the stretch on that 91 Og? Is she the stretchiest of the group. Looks like me and true grit are looking for some info regarding the 91 Og. What's the lowdown on her?

G

GangaGrover

The Chemdog 91 looks like its still in veg almost a full month into flowering and then all of a sudden it sets up some pretty nice nugs. At least that's been my experience, that strain takes longer than everything else to get started but then surprisingly it doesn't take that much longer to finish. It's not really lanky at all once it does it, but because it waits so long to start producing calyxes i think it probably has a low calyx to leaf ratio. Not a production variety, but it's not a weak plant either like it's S1 the Tahoe. If only the Tahoe was as strong a vegger as it's mom or if Chemdog 91 had the calyx to leaf ratio like the Tahoe.

Top Bottom