TahoeOG,LarryOG,BubbaKushXDoublePurpleDoja..

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

I have a little seed run rolling ..Looking for a few new Kush Keepers.... So I started 5 Tahoe OG and 7 Larry OG's from Cali Connection.. All of them Germed.. I did break one Larry while watering so I have 6 Larrys.. Along with these Im running 5 BubbaKush X DoublePurpleDoja as well.. This is a cross Ive been running for a while and Im trying again to find the Pink/Purple Bubba Pheno.. Ive included some shots of her.. She hits as hard as Bubba but with a nice berry finish under that huge Kush taste... Ill be updating weekly and throwing more beans in to the mix depending on how things progress.. Here are some shots of the Tahoe and Larry seedlings and some bud shots of the pheno Im looking for in BK X DPD....:rastadancing:

Caliconnection
Caliconnection
Caliconnection
Caliconnection
Purple mountain flowers 017 1
Purple mountain flowers 031
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

U always got some sick shots man,the bkxpd looks amazing great work,and lookign forward to seeing the cali connect gear,just cracked some tahoe og's from them myself got 3 about a foot high hopefully we both find a keeper,good luck!!

dlovejah

dlovejah

U always got some sick shots man,the bkxpd looks amazing great work,and lookign forward to seeing the cali connect gear,just cracked some tahoe og's from them myself got 3 about a foot high hopefully we both find a keeper,good luck!!

Thanks Bro... Man I think will both find keeps in the Tahoe..Ill be tagging along your grows. Much respect....

dlovejah

dlovejah

BubbaKushX DPD Seedlings

Here are a few shots of the BubbaKushXDPD just recently transferred into 1 gallon grow bags with FF Ocean Forest Soil ...Ill leave them in the gallons untill they show sex..

BKxDPD seedlings 021
BKxDPD seedlings 024
BKxDPD seedlings 030
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
DAMN THAT IS SOME OF THE DANKEST PURPLE I'VE EVER SEEN is that a bodhi cross???

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I hope we do find keepers,ive been wanting to try the tahoe for a bit now,everything else ive tried from them has been fire Ogeisel,Chem Valley Kush,Alien Dawg,Alien Bubba,Sour Aliens all were very good my fav being the Alien Dawg,but im gonna stay tuned to this report see what happens!

Im still worried abouth weather i have a newer pack or not cause apparently the sfv og male f3 he used originally was causing some auto flower traits so apparently he re did the cross with the sfv og f5 male,fingers crossed!

dlovejah

dlovejah

DAMN THAT IS SOME OF THE DANKEST PURPLE I'VE EVER SEEN is that a bodhi cross???
No this is a cross done by a friend on another site. Its been really nice to work with over the last couple of years.. Heres a few other phenos... they have all been good but that dank purple was the best purp ive ever had..
I hope we do find keepers,ive been wanting to try the tahoe for a bit now,everything else ive tried from them has been fire Ogeisel,Chem Valley Kush,Alien Dawg,Alien Bubba,Sour Aliens all were very good my fav being the Alien Dawg,but im gonna stay tuned to this report see what happens!

Im still worried abouth weather i have a newer pack or not cause apparently the sfv og male f3 he used originally was causing some auto flower traits so apparently he re did the cross with the sfv og f5 male,fingers crossed!
I think Swerve has got the auto issue resolved now... I have seen lots of nice results from Tahoe runs so my fingers are crossed......Stay tuned .:)
Heres a few shots of some of the other phenos Ive found running this cross...

Flower Oct 10 014
Flower Oct 10 021
SR71 Purp Doja Frosty 013 1
SR71 Purp Doja Frosty 014 1
dlovejah

dlovejah

Motas GreenManalashi, BlueGeez,Chemdog #4

looking good!

thanks for stopping by Sdog... I added some of Motas Green Manalashi to the mix. Im also going to pop 4 BlueGeez by CabinFever Breeders and 5 Chemdog #4's from Cali Connection....... Heres the Green Manalshis.. I had 5 seeds and one didnt germ but it looked suspect anyway... More seeds in the Mix.....

Seed run BlueGeezChem4GreenManalashi 011 1
Seed run BlueGeezChem4GreenManalashi 001
Seed run BlueGeezChem4GreenManalashi 010
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Very nice bro...what phenos u find were the best the purples or the greens?

How the tahoe's coming along? I got one that is outshining the other two in size,at least 2-3 times bigger but thinner blades on leaves then other two which have thicker leathery looking kush leaves, If I snag a male out of them i might throw it into the headband cut I have and see what happens,been hunting for a stud to hit her with and hopefully do some backcrossing,I got some pics of her up in other section shes coming down soon!

Got some cannatonics going as well yet to try this one how about you?

Local shop just got in some new cc gear deciding weather i want the purple chem or regulator kush?

Looking forward to seeing that blue cheese x chem sounds dankkkkk!

My 3 tahoe's,can clearly see the size difference!!the one on far right sprouted kinda weird had a lil trouble dropping its shell so i helped it and i guess kinda fimmed it cause it has like 4-5 tops!
00161.JPG

Jeezer

Jeezer

Awesome shots bro. Tahoe is some great smoke. IVe never grown her out but i have a larry og cut im working with right now.
Lets see what these beans have in store:)
Keep us updated

Venom818

Venom818

nice shots and nice genetics bro ill be tagging along.I saw a killer tahoe pheno today here on the farm from bean

E

ESK

You will find a great pheno bro no need to worry. Your double purple shots look killer bro specially the purple pheno.! Great job amigo.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Very nice bro...what phenos u find were the best the purples or the greens?
mixed bag... the best pheno was purple but these phenos have all had merit....Not a bumm in the batch really... I have about 30 more beanz to make it work...
How the tahoe's coming along? I got one that is outshining the other two in size,at least 2-3 times bigger but thinner blades on leaves then other two which have thicker leathery looking kush leaves, If I snag a male out of them i might throw it into the headband cut I have and see what happens,been hunting for a stud to hit her with and hopefully do some backcrossing,I got some pics of her up in other section shes coming down soon!

Got some cannatonics going as well yet to try this one how about you?

Local shop just got in some new cc gear deciding weather i want the purple chem or regulator kush?

Looking forward to seeing that blue cheese x chem sounds dankkkkk!

My 3 tahoe's,can clearly see the size difference!!the one on far right sprouted kinda weird had a lil trouble dropping its shell so i helped it and i guess kinda fimmed it cause it has like 4-5 tops!
00161.JPG
looks good bro.. Mine are too young to be interesting but theres a slight variation so Ill post em up and let u guys dissect them...
Awesome shots bro. Tahoe is some great smoke. IVe never grown her out but i have a larry og cut im working with right now.
Lets see what these beans have in store:)
Keep us updated
well I do have a cut now of Tahoe.. Thanks Bro.... But I think itll be interesting to try and find a few keeps out of the seed.. Im really kinda wanted an SFV pheno in here somewhere.... Could you post up some pics of the Larry man I cant find any grows of the clone.. Thanks Bro.
nice shots and nice genetics bro ill be tagging along.I saw a killer tahoe pheno today here on the farm from bean
thanks Dankmaster.. shit man I cant hardly believe that dank your growin...Awesome...
You will find a great pheno bro no need to worry. Your double purple shots look killer bro specially the purple pheno.! Great job amigo.
thanks Buddy.... Vibage Bro..

dlovejah

dlovejah

BubbaKushX DPD pheno 3

pheno 3.. last time for this girl.. this is this most potent of all the phenos but she stretches to the moon and is a light yielder at best.. Kinda reminds me of Larry in Structure but I could get Larry to yield a little more.. the smoke is excellent and the mature trichs are purple and amber.... Black Cherry.....

Cherry Done 014
Cherry Done 008
Cherry Done 001
Cherry Done 016
G

Golden_Child

Did Someone Say....

..... Sticky Icky? Danky :weed-sign: dlove.

- Golden_Child :character0025:

Jeezer

Jeezer

dlove i got the larry og cut a couple weeks ago. still havent flowered her out. ill post pics as soon as she gets up and growin.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro you have some kill genetics there mang! You get a hold of those Jedi beans?

dlovejah

dlovejah

dlove i got the larry og cut a couple weeks ago. still havent flowered her out. ill post pics as soon as she gets up and growin.
Thanks Bro. Love to see her.. For some reason there are not many photos of the Larry Clone.. kinda weird when it was so popular in LA and the SFV....
Bro you have some kill genetics there mang! You get a hold of those Jedi beans?
I didnt get them only because I ran out of money.. did they pop.. Ill check over on your grow..... Im going to though.. thanks again for the info bro.. Its cool that were getting some good genetics in seed in Colorado... Pm me bro.. Genetics...:)
that bubba x is sick.. awesome work bro..

thanks man... Im thinkin theyll be a couple of gems in here....:)

Top Bottom