Tahoeog

• Thread starter skywalkerOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Was just in Seattle and searched around until I could find some TahoeOG.

When I was there this time last year it was pretty weak, but they have stepped up the game. It was in a single baggie and destroyed the elevator on the way up to the room.

I had forgotten how strong it can smell, so I tossed it in ice bucket until I could go get some glass. Busted the ice bucket in under 30 minutes. Had it in jar in under 45 minutes.

Smell: Fuel with a hint of lemon. Leaves familiar lemon lip smacking after taste.

Look: LarryOG, medium size.

Feel like a Chem. Very sticky. hard to grind.

High: Stronger than the kosher kush shatter I picked up. Hits all the right spots. Just enough sativa with enough indica to relax you.

I'll upload some pics when the lighting is better. Makes me miss so.cal OG so bad.

mrgemstone1

mrgemstone1

Was just in Seattle and searched around until I could find some TahoeOG.

When I was there this time last year it was pretty weak, but they have stepped up the game. It was in a single baggie and destroyed the elevator on the way up to the room.

I had forgotten how strong it can smell, so I tossed it in ice bucket until I could go get some glass. Busted the ice bucket in under 30 minutes. Had it in jar in under 45 minutes.

Smell: Fuel with a hint of lemon. Leaves familiar lemon lip smacking after taste.

Look: LarryOG, medium size.

Feel like a Chem. Very sticky. hard to grind.

High: Stronger than the kosher kush shatter I picked up. Hits all the right spots. Just enough sativa with enough indica to relax you.

I'll upload some pics when the lighting is better. Makes me miss so.cal OG so bad.
Tahoe og 1st topping!

IMG 20150305 002748
mrgemstone1

mrgemstone1

I have heard a lot of negative about c.c. so i want to see for myself. .she is growing very strong.like a weed !

Top Bottom