• Tagged users None

Gotten tainted buds?

• No, my dealer is awesome.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Seems like any bud I get smells like someone threw aa dill pickle in the cure jar. I use a vaporizer so when I get ahold of some good well flushed product that someone cared about it is a pleasurable experience. Right now my nose is burning and I have a headache because of some tainted buds.
I know what cured bud is supposed to look and smell like, I know how it breaks up and how it feels when it is broken up.
All of the bud I get as of lately does not break up right, the stems are dry and snap but the bud does not crumble and looks almost dark on the outside compared to the inside. When you put it in the grinder the product will clump together and if it is vaped immediately it has a funny taste. If it is allowed to dry out after ground it puts off thick vapor but it is very harsh and burns the throat.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Sounds like you need to get bud from somewhere else, bud.

X

xyzsoup

Well you know some nugs are just crap..and when you put the(b grade)into jars it does pickle or they used pickle jars
But ill give the person you get meds from a reasonable dowt
They didnt.
I have used brand new jars on brand new b grade that wad flushed for 2 wks and when it started to cure it pickled
To cure right takes time at least 2 good crops and using the same plastic tubs.after the first crop the anarobic micros start to live that is what cures the nugs.so by the next time you use those tubs again those micros will be living inside ready to cure

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Recently got some bud that burned my throat and tasted like the smell of flea powder or some type of chemical pesticide. It gave me a sore throat and chest pains. If I had smoked it and not hit it from the vaporizer I probably would have never tasted it.
I got some bud from an old friend and the rest of the day I kept smelling dog crap or some kind of crap and the next day my pee smelled like I ate a pound of asparagus with dog doo sauce.
Gotten to the point that I am afraid to buy bud, hopefully I will have some funk of my own so I dont have to buy it.

M

MurdaMishou

Damn man. Sorry to hear of your shitty experience. It definitely pays to grow your own.

Top Bottom