Take The Vpd Poll. How Important Is It?

• Thread starter ShroomKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How important is (VPD) Vapor Pressure Differential in your garden?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I was just making a little joke there. I run 80 to 85f, 70 to 75% with anywhere between 1000 and 1200ppm co2 in veg through the second week of flowering then start to reduce temp humidity and co2. by fourth week running 72 to 75 degrees about 50% humidity and around 600 ppm co2. I grew indoors for quite a few years before the internet came around and never even heard of vpd until I started lurking on the farm back in 08. I think that you would have to be pretty far out of wack for vpd to really come into play. Plants will grow happy and healthy in a pretty big range of temps and humidity.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Haha that's funny bro I don't think that's a fluke that's skills! But do you think because that meter is on top of the warm light the humdity may be higher where the plant tops are? Maybe?
The humidity is constant throughout the whole house and at all levels in the tent. But that spot is the hottest spot in the tent. I think I get a few crispy leaves because of low rh, high airflow, and because I push the nutes towards middle of flower.

As far as it being skill, man I don't know, I think I just get lucky. Lol

I know my gardens environment is not perfect. It's too hot and too arid. But it IS consistent, which is important. For me, I select phenos that thrive in what I have provided. A few of the shops I've vended to have said the same thing, "you have very frosty buds compared to others". It might be a result of my low rh.
But I do tend to believe the cannabis plant can adapt to the environment it's born into.
2015 11 22 111110
This is an immature flower, picked around day 50 and quick dried in my low rh. But it is something special.
KromeswhitexUlimatechem08

sixstring

sixstring

We got snow so now my room is sitting around 76f and 30% today.girls look happy to me :)
Tried to get some pics but it said change battery when i tried to turn on my crusty cam

N

noone88

Humidity is the last factor that I try to manipulate. Temperature, co2 levels, and air movement are what I rank as top 3.

Adding humidity to the dry SoCal air using RO water and humidifiers is not easy. Your humidifiers will be running the whole time during the light cycle.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Humidity is the last factor that I try to manipulate. Temperature, co2 levels, and air movement are what I rank as top 3.

Adding humidity to the dry SoCal air using RO water and humidifiers is not easy. Your humidifiers will be running the whole time during the light cycle.
Not to mention its a pain in the ass,more equipment,RO water to not make a mess on your lamps or glass etc.

N

noone88

Who doesn't love white particulate matter over everything?!?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom