Takin a break...

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
my condolenses

i kno the pain of losin loved ones it neva goes away ,keep the memories alive they also will always be with you

keep ya head up

1luvbigherb

P

pikes peak 69

Our condolences. We lost our Yellow Lab "Jack" this year and still miss the old coot.

pp69

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Im very sorry for your loss T.K,, Man,people dont have the balls to stop and tell you,i know how that is..At least someone stoped...Hes in my prayers and thoughts tonite T.K..Try to take care..Jimi

B

Bill Bloome

Wow TK, I'm so sorry for your loss.Nothing we can say will fill that hole but take heart in the fact that people are here to offer help,love and understanding.When I lost Chewy it was like losing a child.Peace be with ya bro.

true grit

true grit

Tex bro, I'm so sorry to hear that amigo. I lost my loyal friend a couple years back and it pretty much threw me out everything for many months....take your time brother, deal with it how you need to....its been two years and I'm still not over what I went through losing my boy, so if ya need anything now or down the road brother- just let me know, ya got my email too broham.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

take your time.....
we will still be here typing away...
loosing your best friend is really hard....
i know how you feel and it sucks..

M

Mrs.Chicken

Premium Member
Supporter
So Sorry

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Your loss compelled me to join the site and say I am truly sorry.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you in these coming days.

Take care and keep the good thoughts of her in your heart. She is with you forever!

Mrs.Chicken

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

sorry about your loss, life can be evil sometimes..
much strength to you!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Burying my boy this morning in my garden, today would have been his 10th birthday...

Tex

B

bdawgburner

Sorry to hear about the loss TK. I'm about to have to put my shepherd down due to cancer. Its the hardest choice I've ever had to make. Sorry for your loss.

R

Radio_Dread

very sorry to hear about your lose Tex. it just takes time man. but one day you will look back on all the memories and smile at your lost boy.

OLD FLA STONER

OLD FLA STONER

Damn sorry to hear of your loss tk I feel for ya as my wife lost her best friend of 11 yrs barkley joe he drove around the us with her as she was a truck driver he was her riding pal and we miss him everyday.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Sorry that had to happened tex, I think the garden is a great idea tho

heal the best you can, breathe deep and take it easy bro

be well~

S

ShorelineTex

Many, many, many condolences.

Ugh...why can't their lifespans be more inline with ours????

They're the only friends I've had that can keep their mouths shut.

Y

yoko

Sometimes it is hard to understand when you were, and are, lucky.

Sorry for your loss,

Yoko

F

fuzzy

Very Sorry

Just now saw this.Very sorry for your loss also TK!Im a dog man myself.Have 4 that sleep in the same bed as I.Sorry you lost your bud bro.Peace,fuzzy

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
So sorry Brother I cant imagine what your going through...JACK

Top Bottom