Taking a plant out of 1 week flowering back to veg.

• Thread starter subieslow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
subieslow

subieslow

needed to get rid of 1 out the indoo for space reason, switched it from 1000 12/12 6 days flowering, to some 150 watt equivalent floros @24 hrs light.

My question is this, the plant developed some little hairs on it of course, and these haven't gone away after 10 more days under 24. Will it go back on its own? should I top some of those spots???

the goal is to beast it for 3 more weeks and then stick it outdoor for the summer.

Thanks fellas, hope I didn't screw the pooch.

sedate

sedate

I think the plant will be fine.

It takes a few weeks for the hormones to totally switch over anyway.

The nascent pre-flowers shouldn't disappeer, but the hormone balance of the plant should re-adjust itself.

I don't know if you'd really have a reason to top it off, but this generally isn't a bad practice anyway so you might as well if you are revegging it.

subieslow said:
the goal is to beast it for 3 more weeks and then stick it outdoor for the summer.

That sounds about fine to me.

D

dailychronic

it will definitely grow more hairs for a few days but with time will readjust just be patient. I'm sure the time varies on strain/situation/a million other things.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have some strains that grow trichs no matter what stage they're in. Those get ripped off first. Dumbshits. They really *did* take them in spring and dried and smoked the leaves.

S

SoggyBob

Yeah the plant should be fine. My suggestion would be not to top the plant untill it has readjusted to the photoperiod and grow nutes. This transition will shock the plant a little, but if it's healthy, the plant will bounce back in a couple days. Also, giving the plant some B vitamins, I use B52 from Advanced. It gets the plants metabolism going after stressful situations.
Good luck.

Top Bottom