• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBud09

BigBud09

Cheerz chillyb good to know i helped another grower out with this topic:joint:
Good vibes & luck to you also

B

bigyieldsonly

i have cloned a couple of flowering clones and it took about 4-6 weeks to revert back to veg and the outcome was good but not as good as it should have been. but maybe the amount of time they are in flower makes a diffrence

BigBud09

BigBud09

How many weeks into flowering was yours when you took the cuttings bigyieldsonly??

S

shortylo959

I also take my clones during flowering as soon as they show sex about a week or so i take 2 from all females and then keep the best 1

S

STEVELO

Boy o boy they sure look great for a plant that was 3 weeks into flowering good luck. How much lite did you give the clones stevelo

BigBud09

BigBud09

Thanks STEVELO i have been using one Fluorescent strip light its on 24/7 i thinks its best to have it on 24/7 until they have good healthy roots then maybe change the time to 18/6

T

themist

That's awesome that they pulled through for ya, bigbud...

I had the same question, but I'm in a worse spot. I have a trifoliate that is way beyond three weeks, probably about five or six. I put it out late, so I didn't have enough foliage to take a good clone. Now my indoor room is gone, and my new one won't be available for a few more weeks. So, I have to wait until the plant is almost done probably. I have eight more seeds from this strain, but realistically, I don't think there's much chance that I'll get another one of these. I really want it to breed, to see if it passes on the trait. It's a femmed plant, so breeding past the F1 is out of the question, but a few experiments are in order. I just can't decide if cutting off some of the lower branches will be worth the loss in yield, since it's possibly too late in flower for any of the clones to root. What do you think, guys?

BigBud09

BigBud09

here's an update on my clones taken from flowering females not all of them rooted well so i got rid of all the weak ones i have 5 left including 2 big bhudda blue cheese got them on 18/6 give a few more weeks they should be veggin nicley

S

space101

I have a similiar problem I took some clones from a flowering plant that was probably 21 days into flowering. I then placed those clones in a bubble cloner under 18/6 for 10 days. Rooted just fine I then placed these clones back under 12/12 to start flowering.

2 questions:

1. how long will it take them to respond back into flowering?
2. will they still stretch? , I hope so.

thanx

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
hey mist, i say go for it.. whats a few branches when you can keep the genetics around for many generations..and bigbud let me know if you notice any difference in your harvest, i have reverted some N.L. #5 and the potency was the same but i didnt get close to my first yield..

BigBud09

BigBud09

I don't think they will stretch much depending on the distance of your lights also once they go into 12/12 they will put all their energy into producing pre flowers then buds they will still grow, probably take a few weeks for them to respond back into flowering i know someone who has got some healthy clone n started flowering them straight away:sign0065: not a good idea you should only do that if you have a auto bloom strain you have to let em veg for at least a few weeks so you get a nice yeild off em

BigBud09

BigBud09

I put them on 12/12 a few days ago their now about 3-4 feet tall i also re potted them as you can see from the pic their was a lot of roots i have kept the big bhudda blue cheese clone in my veg room i might keep her as a mother plant

Top Bottom