taking strides

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Looking amazing @BlackBart !! So healthy and that Lil affie looks great with some heavy nugs.

Thanks much @Motarebel for giving me the chance to be part of the crew. Working on a few new things that I been brewing up as well as some of the older mota gear I've been collecting.

Thanks again mota, this wouldn't be possible for any of us without all of you who laid the groundwork...
2dogwalker

burn4me

burn4me

The old Affie that I stumbled across is a very short squat girl that smells like cat piss with a slight hint of something else that I can't quite put my finger on .

Here are this years efforts . Enjoy !
hey BlackBart how long of a veg did you give that one in 5 gal compared to the rest? thats a short but very fat lady nice work.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looking amazing @BlackBart !! So healthy and that Lil affie looks great with some heavy nugs.

Thanks much @Motarebel for giving me the chance to be part of the crew. Working on a few new things that I been brewing up as well as some of the older mota gear I've been collecting.

Thanks again mota, this wouldn't be possible for any of us without all of you who laid the groundwork...
2dogwalker
Oh man, I want a GH like that! Absolutely pristine in there. The ladies are looking lovely as well. :)

straydogOG

straydogOG

@BlackBart .... brother ...when I grow up I wanna be just like you!!! ;)

That BiG girl in the 5 gal , is impressive, well sh*t it`s all impressive, Kudo`s !! If that big girl needs a date lemme know ... I`d love to take her out. ;)

BSSF

sd

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

The Rebel crew is growing by the day. The pieces are falling into place with peeps i trust will move us forward without forgetting where we came from. Our focus will always be on the medical community and not high dollar corporations. Our seeds are made by our hands and no amount of money will ever change that. Nobody here is bigger than the plant itself and heaven help us if we ever thought so. Some members have been added without an intro so here we go-
Breeders-
MrG - Mi. rep
Loran
BlackBart
2Dogwalker
Dragboatjeffy
myself

invaluable crew-
Ohthatguy8
Prime C
Scott
I told you at the Cup, but I'll say it again, you have some REAL and kind people around you, Mota, which, to me, is just as crucial as one's body of work. Kudos to you and the crew.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Thanks for all the kindness folks . That plant in the five gallon bucket was not the afghan I was talking about (sorry) that was a pic of doc Greenthumbs Iranian auto flower . She goes around 90 days from start to finish with respectable yields .

Top Bottom