taking the leap

• Thread starter minster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

minster

Hi Everyone,

Am a complete noob, inspired by forums and a total disillusion with the UK medical world - have given up hope there. :swear

After months of slowly getting my room together, reading until I am utterly confused, some propagation testing with old bag seed. I am finally going to start this journey and popped my purchased beans to soak this afternoon.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the forums. I will be around if I dont set myself on fire, drown or get sucked through some badly fitted ducting :icon_spin:

Minster

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Welcome to the site. Im new here as well. Theres a ton of things to learn on here. Excellent place to learn. Dont lose faith or hope in the medical world.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Take your time

The plant grows fairly slowly so take your time, and any questions the farm is here. Glad to have you

mal

M

minster

many thanks for the welcome :)

Can I presume in this forum that when people mention 'gallons' they are talking US gallons (3.7 litres) and not UK gallons (4.5 litres)?

would greatly appreciate an answer to that to help with conversions to litres

Papa

Papa

Supporter
many thanks for the welcome :)

Can I presume in this forum that when people mention 'gallons' they are talking US gallons (3.7 litres) and not UK gallons (4.5 litres)?

would greatly appreciate an answer to that to help with conversions to litres

yes, safe to presume. normally i read europeans using litres nowadays in the forum.

Papa

Top Bottom