Taking The Plunge Outdoors Could Use Some Info Plz

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panacea79

Panacea79

I always get about two unpunctuated sentences into a runon paragraph b4 I give up...

No punctuation is just fine but just hit the return key every now and then so we can catch a brain breather
Lol...THANK YOU!!!

scoop

scoop

Great thread folks. Saved me from making one myself.....

Does anybody know of a link to any info on trimming OD plants or care to give some tips/advice on the topic?

thanks

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Trimming? Well... you might want to check out the thread on mainlining. I've never done it myself, so I can't really discuss how to do it. I've done LST, and it's a good method for indoors or if you need to keep things on the down-low. Stupid easy, too.

scoop

scoop

These are clones destined for outside, Sea. They are 18" to 2 ft tall/wide. Just trying to find some info on how others approach the process. No worries about size with the legality/remoteness here...I'm going for as large of plants as possible/don't really have to hide them/etc. (other than shielding them from public view/the road) I've searched the Net for info but only found talk of a guy using his weed whacker to top his plants...so thought I'd better ask the experts here...LOL. Not sure I wanna try that just yet......

Still have 4-6 weeks of indoor veg before I can set them out and don't wanna let em just "grow" without some direction/shaping/etc... Anyone?

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

When pruning my outdoor plants I use a pruning sealer on all cuts. Bugs seem to love the fresh sap from the wounds.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
These are clones destined for outside, Sea. They are 18" to 2 ft tall/wide. Just trying to find some info on how others approach the process. No worries about size with the legality/remoteness here...I'm going for as large of plants as possible/don't really have to hide them/etc. (other than shielding them from public view/the road) I've searched the Net for info but only found talk of a guy using his weed whacker to top his plants...so thought I'd better ask the experts here...LOL. Not sure I wanna try that just yet......

Still have 4-6 weeks of indoor veg before I can set them out and don't wanna let em just "grow" without some direction/shaping/etc... Anyone?
I wouldn't do anything more than open the canopy up and be prepared for good staking around the perimeter. Once they start really taking off you may want to clean out the inners, but depending on how you've opened up the canopy they could still end up producing some good flower material.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I thought you were growing somewhere in SoCal, which has an incredibly high (and incredibly resistant) pest and pathogen population. Between the agriculture and the landscaping, there's a lot to deal with.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

@jumpincactus how goes it? After all the soil biology ive seen you post and which i enjoy, could you direct me to one of your grow threads that i cannot believe im not already subscribed too jajaja..
Naz

Top Bottom