taking wagers on this

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
day 6 of flower and after looking at this one,this morning and the seed coming from the same bag as the last male i pooped. i'm leaning male myself but happy to entertain some other thoughts. the seeds were supposed to be feminized but...
part of me wants to kill the plant now and use the space but i assume waiting a full 10-14 days to be sure is best. unless one of you guys also think its time for the ol' king henry treatment.

OG

Taking wagers on this
Taking wagers on this 2
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Definitely a male. Can see the pollen sacks 😞pull that fucker before it’s to late

my thoughts exactly! these showed their ugly heads this morning after switching to a 10-14 light cycle.
thank @Mattyice

OG

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

day 6 of flower and after looking at this one,this morning and the seed coming from the same bag as the last male i pooped. i'm leaning male myself but happy to entertain some other thoughts. the seeds were supposed to be feminized but...
part of me wants to kill the plant now and use the space but i assume waiting a full 10-14 days to be sure is best. unless one of you guys also think its time for the ol' king henry treatment.

OG
going with a male myself,just took 1 out myself 3 days ago and think i have one more in the tent,seen last night waiting another day,that a good thing for me though,i need the room in the tent hahahah

K

kellymac

OG

K

kellymac

i'd get rid of it sooner than later. definitely male......sorry for your loss :(

D

dokgonzo

OG
you know what to do....

Latest posts

Top Bottom