Tale of two Afghans (full-term fluorescent grow)

• Thread starter Lynk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D1RTN4PS

Just talked to a guy (luckily) with at least 5 yrs Afwreck experience and he said there's not much stretch on the Afwreck he and I are familiar with. I guess I was right in judging by the initial internode. Hope that helps somebody out there lol. Thanks and good work Lynk.

Dooty

Dooty

Looking good man...Love watching T5 grows..cant wait to see how it finishes

L

Lynk

Since these things aren't going to wait for me, I got some sticks in the pots and did a little tidy-work. These colas are already starting to get heavy! Plus, take a close look at the third photo; if I can get that many trichomes on a consistent basis, I'll be happy to keep right on using these fluorescent bulbs!

Day 30 flowering (2 Feb 2012):

grow62.jpg

grow63.jpg

grow64.jpg

L

Lynk

At the end of week five, the Ace of Spades is developing faster than expected and has developed a little bit of an issue on new growth. The Afghan Kush is just cookin'! On to the photos...

Day 32 flowering (4 Feb 2012):

grow65.jpg

Day 35 flowering (7 Feb 2012):

grow66.jpg

grow67.jpg

grow68.jpg

grow69.jpg

I added a bit of Epsom Salt, yesterday. Tomorrow, I plan to flush, followed by some fresh nutrients. Based upon the yellow/brown leaf tips, I'm attributing the rash to a phosphate deficiency; I've been having trouble preparing my feed without running too acidic.

What do you folks think I need to do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom