Talk me out of moving to MI

• Thread starter norm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norm

thinkin about makin the move to MI. alot of reasons to do it.

the question is why not?

symbiote420

symbiote420

If you do better do it now the houses cheap for some of the most beautiful homes in the country and the job scene is picking back up, if that ain't enough we're a legal medical marihuana state, grow 12 plants; carry 2.5 zips; store almost 2 lbs.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Sometimes the only way to find out if it's right for you is to do it. I wouldn't let snow stop me. If you have the job part covered then your all good to give it a try. Of course thats always going to be easy for me to say so I'll just say I wish you good luck and good fortune whatever you decide. Oh crap yopu asked people to talk you out of it...my bad....Yeah then it's too cold in MI and I would never! HAHA Seriously norm good luck man.

N

norm

yeah I got the job part covered. wondering about places that are good to raise a family. low crime and good schools. tired of this fuckin police state and exploring my options right now. MI seems like a good place to be for good growers these days. seems like there is still come demand for top quality herb.

what do you guys think? you tired of transplants movin out there yet? lol

squarepusher

squarepusher

yeah I got the job part covered. wondering about places that are good to raise a family. low crime and good schools. tired of this fuckin police state and exploring my options right now. MI seems like a good place to be for good growers these days. seems like there is still come demand for top quality herb.

Detroit is good I heard

symbiote420

symbiote420

As long as they sharing they'll be embraced, the more the merrier.

joshadelph

joshadelph

The suburbs of Detroit are a great place to raise a family and still grow, I'd stay out of Oakland county and Livonia though. Washtenaw county is always friendly of the ganj.

N

norm

The suburbs of Detroit are a great place to raise a family and still grow, I'd stay out of Oakland county and Livonia though. Washtenaw county is always friendly of the ganj.
ive heard to stay the fuck outta oakland county from other palces as well. good looking out on livonia
Mi is a police state.......and most law authorities dont care for the new law. I wouldnt and dont ride about with any meds....despite being legal the police will cause you issues if possible .

Job market is lame here.....only way Id suggest doing it is if you can afford to set up shop and live for 3 months on your saveings.

Actually we are strong up here tho......we vote there ass'es in ...we can vote them out!

And you certainly dont want a rental.... lots of peeps getting doors kicked in etc.......dispencery's included.
good info. thanks. I plan on being a ghost like usual and no need to carry meds unless im dumping them.

not quite sure what you mean about rentals? care to elaborate on that?

C

cheech

Please dude. Come on out!

Heads up though. There are a lot of large ops out here that aren't operating by the books, so you might not get the price you think you will get on your herb. If you want anything more than 3200 you will likely have to front it, sell it by the o, or send it out of state.

Another thing to consider. You could find yourself in front of a judge who doesn't even uphold the state law and defers to federal law instead.

But if you don't get caught growing you should be ok!

C

cheech

Oh wait, you want to be convinced NOT to come....

Are you fucking crazy!!! Who can you actually trust out here bro!! You will end up making a deal with someone you make your patient, they will get busted selling it to other non medical users, then will come back to you with an amount of money that is too good to pass up, so you sell them more than the LEGAL 2.5 OUNCES PER TRANSACTION, AND THE COPS WILL RAID YOUR HOUSE TEAR IT APART ARREST YOU AND POSSIBLY SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO CPS. Medical marijuana won't even be brought up in your court case because you weren't operating within the boundaries of the law. 2.5 ounces is the most you can sell here to a patient at one time.

Somone above posted you could have 2 lbs on you. Bull shit. 15 ounces. Tops. People think they can get by that by having 5 lbs in jars 'curing' that is not ready. That's a big risk their taking.

If you are trying to make good money out here you will find yourself stepping out of the legal perimeters quite regularly. Pretty stupid thing to do when you have a family, unless your one of -those- guys. Too smart to get busted, thinking about yourself first.

I already know you are going to get busted.

C

cheech

A good spot to raise a family. This is a bad idea the more I think about it.

Good growers out here who make money don't allow people to their house if that's where they are growing. So be prepared for that. You will be broken into or the cops will raid your house, then you will find youself in court trying to defend youself. If you grow in a commercial facility, be prepared to be in court fighting that you aren't growing amounts greater than your FIVE patients can consume.

Ask yourself if you can deal with the headache of a court case and legal fees and pissing in a cup and probation and 10k+ in legal fees. If you want to avoid this, pick a better state or move here and just grow personal. You have nothing to worry about if you are only growing 12 plants for yourself. 30 monsters under 12k in lights... Make sure you have a good lawyer on retainer.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Off that Connie early, simple typo I meant "carry 2.5 oz., store almost 1 lb." my bad!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
kid rock is from there

if thats not enough to discourage you...

C

cheech

There's way more white trash up here than just kid rock. We got eminem too!

I

ibTheMan

Roads are Real messed up, theres lots of safe nice areas here still, and theres no jobs anywhere really not just michigan, if your jobs is caregiven, well then you already have a job. imo
Winters suck so bad, but is the best time to grow, so pick your poison, know what im sayn?

N

norm

Oh wait, you want to be convinced NOT to come....

Are you fucking crazy!!! Who can you actually trust out here bro!! You will end up making a deal with someone you make your patient, they will get busted selling it to other non medical users, then will come back to you with an amount of money that is too good to pass up, so you sell them more than the LEGAL 2.5 OUNCES PER TRANSACTION, AND THE COPS WILL RAID YOUR HOUSE TEAR IT APART ARREST YOU AND POSSIBLY SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO CPS. Medical marijuana won't even be brought up in your court case because you weren't operating within the boundaries of the law. 2.5 ounces is the most you can sell here to a patient at one time.

Somone above posted you could have 2 lbs on you. Bull shit. 15 ounces. Tops. People think they can get by that by having 5 lbs in jars 'curing' that is not ready. That's a big risk their taking.

If you are trying to make good money out here you will find yourself stepping out of the legal perimeters quite regularly. Pretty stupid thing to do when you have a family, unless your one of -those- guys. Too smart to get busted, thinking about yourself first.

I already know you are going to get busted.

you already know Im gonna get busted? you think 10k is enough to fight a case? LOL

your not on the level son, but thanks anyway

C

cheech

Allow me to rephrase. I already know you will break the law. You'll have to if your wanting to harvest and move lbs. Every single harvest and every time you sell more than 2.5 ounces to a patient or any amount to someone who isn't registered by the state as your patient.

It's just that if you know your breaking the law, I would imagine you would want to do it with people who you can trust, not people you have just been introduced too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom