Tangerine Dream

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

classic breedz

That bud sure looks like some dank, tons of gooo in there it looks like.

P

Picos_Poison

hah! was looking for info on the cup winner and found this. Congrats greenisland?

H

Hydro King

Yeah it does look gooey. Dope-Seeds.com just listed the Tangerine Dream and they also put the Purple Wreck back in stock.
Those TD buds look fire. Cant wait to grow some and see whats up

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

nice report winta, i think maybe it didn't last longer for 1 or 2 reasons.

1st. it was picked too early so they could sell it = trich profile wasn't mostly cloudy going toward amber
2nd. it wasn't cured well, if at all.

if you have a scope and u get some fresh bud of that check it out under the scope. yet trichs wil change after awhile anyway just depends on how long ago i was cut and dried.

awesome looking bud btw , but u know that already lol.

420king-MASSES

Winta is this that ''tange'' you were telling me about down near you where dude was like"but this is the tange //for the tange'' or is this something different

winta

winta

:giggle :giggle LMAO YEEEEP! this is the one and only lol

Winta is this that ''tange'' you were telling me about down near you where dude was like"but this is the tange //for the tange'' or is this something different

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

saw this did well at the cup this year, glad someone reviewed it. Thanks Winta

doubledip

doubledip

Might be the colorado tangerine. They call it tange in stores sometimes. Think its on of shorts. With Flo genetics. I've run it a few times. Ft. collins cough x grapefruit. I think? Sounds like it, and is a pleasure of a sativa to grow indoor. Gona have a puff now!!!!!!

S

stickydragon

Sounds nice, a.z. has some hidden gems. How is this compared to subcool/tga's agent orange?

T

tomoe_nage

It seems as if this stuff is more trichs than actual plant matter!
Props to the breeder/farmer/tester!

Latest posts

Top Bottom