Tangerine dreams

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Well not really sure where this question belongs but its growing in organic soil so ill post the question here:confused0054:well i have only grown out about ten dif strains during my growing carear so far but my tangerine dream which is the first plant i have not fimed is growing 9 leaflet leaves on top now - i personally have never seen more than seven, can someone give me there deal - ideas - or knowledge on leaf structure..... much apreciated .......peace

manitoid.

manitoid.

I'm under the impression that this has something to do with genetics but mostly due to proper environmental and lighting conditions. I've seen some with 11 and even one with 13 leaflets!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm under the impression that this has something to do with genetics but mostly due to proper environmental and lighting conditions. I've seen some with 11 and even one with 13 leaflets!
pretty sure it is a genetic thing - cause it growing where all my other are and this is the first i have seen more than 7 in my garden ,,,,:animbong: gotta love the new toys he he

F

fuzzy

13 fingers!

On my last run of White Urkle i had a shade leaf that was 13 fingers, the middle finger was 13 in long, and 3 in wide.Very Large!Looked kinda like a small palm leaf or something. peace,fuzzy

soserthc1

soserthc1

On my last run of White Urkle i had a shade leaf that was 13 fingers, the middle finger was 13 in long, and 3 in wide.Very Large!Looked kinda like a small palm leaf or something. peace,fuzzy
hey fuz i gotta post a picture of one of the leafs its like the size of big foots hand its so damn big and this is on a 90% sativa strain and its the only big leaf on the whole plant. The rest are sativa thin leafs all coming in with 9 leafs now..... peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

It's genetics.
I see your running the fruity pebble og - check out the smoke report posted up here yesterday - that shit sounds amazing , how far along are you , i am so stoked about it, cant wait to grab some beans peace:party0044:

G

GrimloxK

I've gotten 9 leaves myself...doesn't matter to me...still grew well and harvest some great smoke.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
its gentics and age the older they are the more blades up to like 13 I think
I have had 11 on 2 month veg plant

ttystikk

ttystikk

I think it's a health thing, too- if your plants is throwing out 9, 11 and even 13 leaflets then you're doing something RIGHT.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
yes good point too

I think it's a health thing, too- if your plants is throwing out 9, 11 and even 13 leaflets then you're doing something RIGHT.

true dat .........good info bro

soserthc1

soserthc1

well if its doing something right i must be - look at her on day day 55 she tangerine dream on right - super lemon haze left .... PeAcE........insane hangover today never feel this bad after smoking at night ......oh forgot thats a lemon skunk in da back hanging out.......

Super lemon haze and my monster tang dream
S

SinsemillaWorks

Its genetics and most of all is proper environmental climate and feeding regiments. I got a bluedream with 11 fingers.. Five on the Right, One in the middle, and Five on the Left. When I experiment on her I sometimes get single blades and/or twisted fingers in sets of three.

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking good :dance how far are you going to take her ?

thank you - about to cut the slh now - its at 68 the tangerine dream is at 63
was gonna go 70 but looks like it might need a little more... peace bro off to chop be back later with pictures but lots of trimming with the super lemon haze. :banana1sv6:

soserthc1

soserthc1

anyone ever grow out tangerine dream before if so pm wanna ask question......PeAcE........SOSER........I2I

socalval

socalval

If Thats the same pheno G.O.D found ....I think it won the cup .....This was way before barneys . A pheno in a batch of killer queen from mosca . I could be wrong i smoke alot .This is just off the top of my head but i was very intrested in the cut only at the time about two years ago .

soserthc1

soserthc1

Is the anything wrong with pollen chucking on a fem plant - will the beans most likely hermie or is this something that can be done ? SoSerIsM........I2I....intoit....................

Top Bottom