Tangerine Power.

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freespirit

freespirit

Smoking the leaves off those would probably be better than the shit I have right now :bag:

Canappa

Canappa

End of the line for the Sin City Seeds Tangerine Power for me got cut this weekend. I love this strain the funky fuel with tangerine over powering it just looking for something that as a bigger yield.
DSCF4038
DSCF4039
DSCF4048

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

looks bomb tho. good work. I just got mine going pop some tonite

Canappa

Canappa

Get a smoke report done pal!?

Or did you do one?

Dont have generic smoke report for you but I can tell you straight up how it was. Out of Three one had the Tangerine flavor the other two where more on the Blue power end. The first thing you will notice is the smell its like anything I have smoke before when you first open the bag people around you say that smells good.

On the First inhale its very smooth, but you know its different the tangerine kicks in, Its nothing that going to expand and blow you lungs apart, but take a big hit and it will.

On the exhale this is where it get interesting, the flavor stays on your mouth and you cant help for to sit there like my friend did for 30secs and and rubbed the roof of his mouth with his tongue trying to figure out what he just tasted. The next thing he says is that was different with a smile. And this guys has smoke everything around here.

Great smoke very good high, mixed 50body/50head just not a keeper for me, all my friends want me to keep it but I must move on, my room is too small to be hunting for the special one.

On the negative ,I love the stain but as with most breeders out there there still has to be testing done too many variations. From plant to plant, It got me to thinking why dont most breeders show you the plant from seedling to harvest time? But they will show you a great pic of the Bud right. Its because of all the phenos, Yeh there is one to be found but how many do you have to go through to find it? . If I am going to buy seeds I make sure at the most the is 3-4 phenos to look for and descriptions of each.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Lots of great info in your diary...it was a very informative read! Much respect!

I'm on the fence at the moment as to what beans I'm going to get from Sin City. I've narrowed it down to the TangieP (solely off your friend's "that's different" comment lol) and Night Fire OĢ.

Have you grown Night Fire aswell? Yield not withstanding, which would you choose?

kindfire

kindfire

I got two of these goin. I guess yield won't be great but they are not small plants. Mine will for sure have more than 2oz's of bud per plant. Topping is an old old trick. Sin City's gear rocks.

Canappa

Canappa

Very DANK SIR.
Respect

Thanks bro, having good gear helps

I got two of these goin. I guess yield won't be great but they are not small plants. Mine will for sure have more than 2oz's of bud per plant. Topping is an old old trick. Sin City's gear rocks.

2 zips+ per plant is not that bad, she throws out many top good luck with you grow. You will like her

Canappa

Canappa

Lots of great info in your diary...it was a very informative read! Much respect!

I'm on the fence at the moment as to what beans I'm going to get from Sin City. I've narrowed it down to the TangieP (solely off your friend's "that's different" comment lol) and Night Fire OĢ.

Have you grown Night Fire aswell? Yield not withstanding, which would you choose?

Thanks for stopping by Bro, Ok as with most of SinCity gear I dont find that they are big on yields but big on the quality , Remember that is not the quantity that matters is the quality. TP is a must have and have not ran the Night Fire OG. But here is the link to their web page below, you can find all their test grows, I have a few post on there myself.

Last edited:
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Thanks for stopping by Bro, Ok as with most of SinCity gear I dont find that they are big on yields but big on the quality , Remember that is not the quantity that matters is the quality. TP is a must have and have not ran the Night Fire OG. But here is the link to their web page below, you can find all their test grows, I have a few post on there myself.

Yup, we're definitely on the same page as far as quality. I lst all my plants as soon as they show leaves, veg them considerably dependant upon variety dominance, and top them as well; that's why I was interested in your opinion, yield notwithstanding.

I have true blueberry and killing kush in veg currently. I would love to have that tangerine flavor, but in all honesty my friends and I are blueberried out lol. I don't have any og's and the only orange tasting herb I've had was tasty, but had zero kick to it. I really don't wanna grow out another strain with blueberry flavor atm, but "that's different" comment really hooked me haha. Since you say it's a must have TangieP it is then. Appreciate the feedback!

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

That trich production looks insane on that nug!!! Did you make any concentrates from her? I know she won 1st place in that category at the Secret Cup...I'll probably take whatever uneven grams I get over a lb and make some bubble hash. Hopefully, all seven sex out as chicks.

Killing Kush is looking a female, but I'm gonna flower the clone until I flip the switch on the plants in the tent. I really need to move everything to my flowering tent (4×8) and set up my splitter to run another 600w lamp. Shit is a major pain in the ass cuz I gotta redo my ventilation. Smh

Canappa

Canappa

That trich production looks insane on that nug!!! Did you make any concentrates from her? I know she won 1st place in that category at the Secret Cup...I'll probably take whatever uneven grams I get over a lb and make some bubble hash. Hopefully, all seven sex out as chicks.

Killing Kush is looking a female, but I'm gonna flower the clone until I flip the switch on the plants in the tent. I really need to move everything to my flowering tent (4×8) and set up my splitter to run another 600w lamp. Shit is a major pain in the ass cuz I gotta redo my ventilation. Smh

Never made concentrates from her wish I did though.:( Yeh I hate doing redo's never grew in a tent I would find it hard to do myself. Killing Kush looks dank good luck on your grow Bro...

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Never made concentrates from her wish I did though.:( Yeh I hate doing redo's never grew in a tent I would find it hard to do myself. Killing Kush looks dank good luck on your grow Bro...
Appreciate it! I already know your fruity pebbles will be!

Top Bottom