Tangie And Cream

• Thread starter Kennedyfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kennedyfarm

Kennedyfarm

Hey everyone. Just got two packs of tangie and cream with my triple og. Apparently these were never "sold" and only given away at some of the expos. I've found nothing about these. I ordered over 200 seeds so don't know if I'm going to toss these in the mix. Right now I'm running, sour pez, deep up clemya, 3 in the pink, purple Lamborghini, trilogy, triple OG, intergalactic, Bubba kush, blissful wizard punch, koko puffs, pink EGen.
I also have the cube s1 on the way from logic. Will compare to our cube cutting and the trilogy. Maybe I'll pop one tangie n cream. Might have time to mother it and get some spring chickens :) let me know if anyone has a photo. I'm guessing she is a tangie and starfighter. Sativa stretch?

Tangie and cream
Tangie and cream 2
Kennedyfarm

Kennedyfarm

Thats a lot of seeds.. how many are you running at 1 time??
I'd have to get out a pen and paper honestly. I think right now maybe 13. We are cleaning up some old genetics (tossing) and bringing in new all fresh. I'm starting appx 200 seeds. We will mark them all (purple A,B,AA) then mark the cuttings (A1, B1, AA1) ect... plan is to fire off the original mother seed. while taking a few clipping from each. As genetic results come in we will toss the unwanted males and females. I'm looking for a nice male also. Maybe do my own personal batch of triple og. Tuck them away for our son. He is only 4 :). So look out for the 2032 drop of triple when he turns 18?

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Seems like and expensive strain hunt... Why not start off with a good female and a good male and grow them out with seeds and then strain hunt the seeds you make?? Would be a lot less $$.

I do that with strains I like and get a male from a landrace and pollinate females (clones) I'm growing that I like. Also crossing some landrace to landrace and getting seeds. Lots of options...

You might get some S1 seeds from any of the Starfighter genetics if you grow em out longer than suggested (70+ days). I always get S1s from Labyrinth (less than 20 down low on the plant). They pop a nanner in the LAF and I always get a few seeds.

I've been running Starfigher genetics for a few years ever since I found em...

Kennedyfarm

Kennedyfarm

Seems like and expensive strain hunt... Why not start off with a good female and a good male and grow them out with seeds and then strain hunt the seeds you make?? Would be a lot less $$.

I do that with strains I like and get a male from a landrace and pollinate females (clones) I'm growing that I like. Also crossing some landrace to landrace and getting seeds. Lots of options...

You might get some S1 seeds from any of the Starfighter genetics if you grow em out longer than suggested (70+ days). I always get S1s from Labyrinth (less than 20 down low on the plant). They pop a nanner in the LAF and I always get a few seeds.

I've been running Starfigher genetics for a few years ever since I found em...

My old man is probably down there looking up at us right now saying "Good weed will help you in times of no money, Money won't help you in times of no weed" lol. But seriously a company has taken a strong strong interest in us and we are simply doing some R&D for upcoming changes to our lives. I'm excited to be doing some new stuff and hey... some people like motorcycles or nice stereos. You wouldn't go to the auto show like "you'r all idiots" My prius gets way better gas millage then that 64 Lincoln. I'm enjoying myself.

I will be doing a nice field of pollination, just getting things ready now for the spring. Hoping for some triple Og to breed with a Blissful wizard. Maybe do a 3 in the pink blissful wizard mix also. pink cookies n all mixed up with the captains. The exotic stuff is just so strong it's like a foundation to build a house.

Kennedyfarm

Kennedyfarm

More to come. I got over 30 packs of exotic and maybe 12 others. Logic just sent me the cube s1 also, so I'm planning on comparing it to our cube cutting. We're hesitant to call our cube "the cube" as it was a clipping from a friend of a friend. But this should let us know.

IMG 20180209 1549269
IMG 20180210 1013397
IMG 20170824 1107247
Joser420710

Joser420710

I think the tangie and cream was sold in a few banks overseas. Ive been trying to up grade my collection too so I can pass my collection to my daughter. She's only 1yr and two months but she already trying to peek inside my tent I got watermelon gelato and a the Mack heading my way, can't wait.

20180310 235114
idiophonics

idiophonics

Just started the rest. I still have one pack of tangie n cream put away. Will update when something to show.
How did your Tangie and Cream turn out? I got some seed at Emerald cup as freebies. So far 4 males and 3 Hermes left me with 3 decent females. Only one of which actually has a tangie smell but its really strong. Nearly ready for harvest 2-3 more weeks.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

What was the Triple OG like?? I got a pack of those, and am thinking about running them next.

Joser420710

Joser420710

The ones I popped didn't do anything
How did your Tangie and Cream turn out? I got some seed at Emerald cup as freebies. So far 4 males and 3 Hermes left me with 3 decent females. Only one of which actually has a tangie smell but its really strong. Nearly ready for harvest 2-3 more weeks.
Mine didn't didn't do good I've had a couple a problems that made me put a pause on things, lucky I good friends that kicked me down with some of the cuttings so I wont waste my seeds till in really ready to start again

Joser420710

Joser420710

What was the Triple OG like?? I got a pack of those, and am thinking about running them next.
those ×××og seeds came from a bag that was gifted to me, my friend told me that he only had xxxog in that room so I labeled it xxxog × xxxog (possibly self pollinated). Very frosty, light green and very pungent you could smell the og a feet away. I gave those seeds to friend and he didn't take care of them, I might have one seed left and possibly some Larry og seeds hiding some where

Joser420710

Joser420710

Nice I wanted to purchase a pack of the cube as well but I have to wait a bit also the shrieker was on my list cus I havnt had any of that nasty cat piss smell in a long time, I'll start posting pics once I get the room at 100%. The room fits 26 buckets with extra room to move around but since we use the building for storage and we took a little brake from the power bill uninvited pests decided to move in and ruin a lot of things. I did purchase a pack of the Wonka Bars so those will pop first a long with some other exotic gear, lucky I have a MAC1 (Miricle Alien Cookies) and Slurricane from InHouse both growing outdoors, in doors all we have is clementine and pre98 that were gifts. Already took cuttings from all of them just waiting for them to root.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Nice I wanted to purchase a pack of the cube as well but I have to wait a bit also the shrieker was on my list cus I havnt had any of that nasty cat piss smell in a long time, I'll start posting pics once I get the room at 100%. The room fits 26 buckets with extra room to move around but since we use the building for storage and we took a little brake from the power bill uninvited pests decided to move in and ruin a lot of things. I did purchase a pack of the Wonka Bars so those will pop first a long with some other exotic gear, lucky I have a MAC1 (Miricle Alien Cookies) and Slurricane from InHouse both growing outdoors, in doors all we have is clementine and pre98 that were gifts. Already took cuttings from all of them just waiting for them to root.

You running Slurry and some Cookies outdoors?? Brave one you are. How are they doing?
I would think they would be better indoors. Tall and lanky all the cookies I've ran are. Had to tie up every branch going down the stretch. GREAT weed tho worth the little bit extra work. G/L with them.

idiophonics

idiophonics

You running Slurry and some Cookies outdoors?? Brave one you are. How are they doing?
I would think they would be better indoors. Tall and lanky all the cookies I've ran are. Had to tie up every branch going down the stretch. GREAT weed tho worth the little bit extra work. G/L with them.
Gotta get me some of that slurry!

Joser420710

Joser420710

So far they are doing well. I have them at a friend house and I'm not able to see them as often as I would like to because I'm busy with work and taking care of my baby. This is the MAC1
20180719 133849
20180719 133917

Top Bottom