Tangilope Grow !

• Thread starter GrnMtnGrowR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
teejacks

teejacks

I don't know why the last pictures are showing 3 times...? Or maybe only I see the "yield of tops before trim" 3 times..??

I think whatever pictures you attach below your message will get put in your post regardless if you actually insert them or not. My guess is you attached the same picture three times and only used one of them? Not sure as I am newer then you 😆 Regardless, those flowers look beauty!

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I think whatever pictures you attach below your message will get put in your post regardless if you actually insert them or not. My guess is you attached the same picture three times and only used one of them? Not sure as I am newer then you 😆 Regardless, those flowers look beauty!
Thank you!

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I took a second cut from the Tangilope on the 16th and trimmed it up, a picture showing the trimmed bud after 2nd cut and one picture showing what is left on the stock to be cut very soon. I got 48.9 grams of bud off the first cut after dried, no stems.
Looks like there will be a very good yield from this one plant under the Matristar 150 watt LED light.
2nd cut Tangilope grow 01

Remainder Tangilope

Butts4Supper

Butts4Supper

I ran this pheno for a while, very very stinky. You couldn't even keep the bag in your pocket, sweet, fruity, gassy all at the same time.
I upped the flavors and stink with potassium sulfate at:
25g/200l week 4
50g/200l week 5
50g/200l week6
50g/200l week7
It doubled the odor and added about 20% increase in yield. Its works well with sweet strains like this and some cheese types but it does add a certain distinct candy flavor that is easily noticeable if you know what your are looking for.
Alpha chemicals K2SO4, very cheap.

Top Bottom